Chapter 15

~Y/N POV~

I followed Jimin all the way to the hideout.

I don't know why he came all the way here but maybe it's something to do with what ever it was that scared him and he just wanted to get away.

He knew I was following him as he kept looking back as he ran or walked as he kept changing his pace while on campus to get to here. Jimin didn't react to it in fact he actually welcomed the fact I was running after him to see if he was okay.

That all I wanted to know and check that he was.

The fear across his face was indescribable and it hurt to see him look so lost and broken. I just wanted to pull him in my arms and tell him everything was okay but obviously I couldn't especially in the middle of class.

It didn't take long to actually get to the hide out and Jimin left the door open for me to come in after him and I closed the door behind us.

Coming down the stairs was I welcomed to the sound of Jimins constant muttering and I'm sure I heard my name, my real name thrown in there a few times also.

Jimin was pacing side to side by the couches just next to the coffee table. Every now and then he would grab his hair and ruffle it around as he would stare at only the floor not even sparing so much as a glance at me.

I only watch him in worry, approaching slowly get carefully until I reach the small one seater couch and took a seat so I also wasn't in the way of his pacing but also close by just in case he needed something, well just anything.

I so desperately want to ask him if he's okay since he's blocked everything from me. I could feel his emotions just not his thoughts. That's the only thing he's blocked me from and I don't know why he would keep his emotions open but not his thoughts.

"I'm one of those samsara couples, Sam." Jimin

He randomly blurts out the now come to a stop in front of me looking down at me.

"What? You mean the couple we were just talking about in class?"

He nods straight away keeping a straight face of his own.

"Yes. One of them. It's hard to explain but yet it all makes sense. If only I can tell her. She would have to know too." Jimin

"You mean your soulmate? Y/n, my sister?"

I hate acting this way.

"Yes her. She needs to know that we're the Samsara couple. We need to be together, I have to make it right this time!" Jimin

There was panic built up in him along with guilt and fear, sadness and even a little bit of depression there. It all hit him at once and I felt it. What happened to him to feel this way?

"Jimin, how could you know you and y/n are the samsara couple?"

I had my own speculations since it seems that what Jimin and I can do was what they could do and not to mention they were hated and the moment my parents found out about Jimin and I their hated me and own bond together.

"Because I saw it. I say everything from just looking at that picture. The one of the hanging man, that man was me Sam. I seen it, I felt it everything. It was all so real. It was like relieved that moment of losing my soulmate and child and then to be killed myself with all the past memories of her in my mind. Of y/n." Jimin

"You had a vision? Like a past memory?"

He sighs and slumps down to the couch behind him, running his hands through his hair.