Chapter 2

~Y/N POV~

It took sometime to gather myself and calm down after my almost break down of coming face to face with my soulmate for the first time

I call it karma.

Not only have I completely shut him out I now have to live with him  and pose as my brother. Just great when I thought this was going to be hard enough, this is so much more worse.

My bags were already in my room and it looks like Jimin was at least decent enough to not touch my bags. I knew he wouldn't anyway, he's not that type of guy despite his anger towards me.

I began to unpack something's and have a look around the room. It was a boys room alright but it lingered with Jimins scent. So desperately did I want to find one of his hoodies and curl up in it. Something he once told me I could do when we finally were to meet but obviously not now.

I sat on my bed just to stare at Jimins side of the room. His belongings placed everywhere in that side, that screamed he was the same person it's just I brought out the worst in him and he was just in a bad mood when he seen me at the door.

There was sudden laughter from downstairs and I jumped in fright to quickly wipe the little tears I had on my cheeks and I stand up to make my way down the stairs to introduce myself to my new room mates.

I stood at the top of the stairs to see six guys spread out in the living room area. Two of them walked over to the kitchen area as I was not yet noticed.

Taking a deep breath I began to walk down watching my step as I made me way to introduce myself.

"Oh! Hey guys look it's the new guy!"

A brown haired guy with the brightest smile id ever seen caught me walking down the stairs.

I suppose it's gonna get some getting use to being referred to as a guy. All six pairs of eyes turned to me and I froze at the bottom of stairs.

Another taller guy with black hair stepped out the kitchen area to be stood in front of me.

"Hey sorry for everyone scaring you like that. My names Kim seokjin but everyone just calls me jin."

He held out his hand for me to shake with a friendly smile and I smiled back at him and took his hand to shake.

"Hi my names Lee Sam."

He nods his head once but then gazed down to our hands.

"You have tiny hands." Jin

I quickly retreated my hand and he laughed at my reaction just as someone came to my rescue, pushing Jin to the side.

"Hi I'm Kim Namjoon. Don't listen to him, he's just jealous." Namjoon

He snickered at Jin who just gasped in wide eyes.