Chapter 31

~Y/N POV~

(SMUT WARNING ⚠️)

Our moulding lips never parted once. Not even so much as to take a breath we were took caught up in the moment only to breath through our noses. I don't want him to stop, I want him to keep going.

His hands roamed my body, tugging at the hem of my shirt signalling he wanted it off.

I finally forced myself to turn my head, our lips finally detached for the two of us to breathe heavily but Jimin wasn't done.

With heavy breaths he lowered himself to my stomach, gently kissing his way down to the button of my boyish jeans which weren't ideal to wear but I had to, to wear across campus to come here.

I pushed him up by this shoulders, telling him quietly without words to sit up so I could do the same. I didn't speak a word but to stand up on my feet as he watched my every move, smiling at me on his knees.

I made sure not to break the eye contact as I slowly begin to remove my clothes in front of him. First pulling down my jeans after I unbuttoned them, kicking off my shoes and socks in the process but leaving on my boy boxers which again weren't pleasing but it's what I had to wear.

Jimins Adam apple bobbed as he gulped, but knew exactly of what I was doing.

Next I pulled off my T-shirt over my head, throwing it across the little fort he had made for us and then reaching around to my back to undo my bandage around my breasts.

"Wait, wait y/n!" Jimin

I stopped in my actions when he stumbled closer holding out his hands to my waist.

"What? Am I doing something wrong?"

He shook his head, airing out a chuckle just to gaze at my bare legs.

"No. God no, it's just do you want to do this?" Jimin

The weariness in his eyes was obvious but he was just as nervous as I was, I could feel that.

"Of course I want to. Now sit back sir so I can take this off, you're ruining the moment."

I laughed flicking his forehead with one hand as my other was too busy holding together the bandage around my breasts. He only laughed at me, now letting me go to sit back again and allow me to continue.

Calming my nerves by taking a deep breath I just focused on the fact I knew Jimin was just as nervous about this as I was. Staring my soulmate down now that the atmosphere became lustful once again. Now to let go of the bandage did I allow it to fall, unwrapping around my chest slowly still to keep eye contact with him until finally the fabric fell to the floor.

The air became thick and I gulped once again, seeing Jimins eyes leave mine to finally set eyes on my bare breasts. Eyes lingering there for a moment licking his lips and then back up to meet my eyes.

Now I was only left in my underwear and Jimin took the chance to sit up more, throwing off his tshirt and chucking it somewhere in the room just to unbuckle his belt but I sat down on the pillows again. When I did so, he crawled over to me again, gently kissing me on the lips just to pecker more to my cheek, jawline, neck and to my chest allowing me to lay down on my back.

Hovering above me, cupping my breasts with his hands just to pinch my nipples between his fingers ever so gently. I squirmed feeling his touch, giving me all the tingles a soulmate gives to the other along with the feeling of pleasure by just a simple act.

His lips met mine once again, my hands to his chest just to travel down to his buttons on his own jeans, undoing them to try and pull them down but I managed to pull his boxer shorts down at the same time, leaving him a naked man to be above me. He kicked off his jeans behind him, lips still moulding with mine, tongues dancing. I felt his hands now lower from my breasts to my hips, taking hold of my own underwear just to pull them down to my ankles, lifting my leg to allow him to take them off me.

Now the two of naked and each others hold. His chest flushed up against mine, my arms around his bare back and his own hands to now hold a little bit of his weight up from me, pushing my legs apart to position himself between them.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We can stop." Jimin

I nodded, breathlessly, admiring how he wanted me to be sure of this decision but I was. I was so ready to finally do this.

"Yes. Make love to me Jimin."

He didn't need to be told twice, again lips on mine, reaching down to his member to position himself at my entrance.

"This may hurt for a moment Y/n" Jimin

He spoke in my mind from his own, not wanting to talk since our lips danced around yet again. I couldn't get enough. His member pushed inside me slowly. Gasping to the pain, Jimin held a firm hold of my head to keep me still, not to pull away so he could distract me from the pain. Only did he keep going until all of him was inside me.

Our bond finally complete. Everything around us became so much more brighter, clearer. I could feel him, every inch of him more than before. No more hiding behind built walls in my mind as every brick I once had turned to ash and washed away in the wind created by a white light that only Jimin and I shared in our beating hearts.

Jimin remained still. Taking a moment for not only myself but also himself. Feeling our bond grow even more stronger than before.

He pushed himself up, our eyes met once again.

It was like a silent connection between the two of us. No words verbally or mentally. I just knew exactly by the look on his face alone and in his eyes what he was telling me and I'm sure he knew what I was telling him.

I was ready for him to move and that's exactly what he did. No words, no signals he just pulled out just to push back in. His eyes never leaving mine. Only did he grunt, trying not to close his eyes to enjoy the feeling between us. Slow and steady thrusts first, allowing me the time to adjust to this new overwhelming sensation. I could tell he was trying his hardest to be gentle but he was struggling.

My hands travelled along his back, down his spine smoothly and he dropped his weight on top if me, taking my hands and entwining our fingers. His soft moans and groans of pleasure were enough pleasure for myself to hear alone. The pain began to fade and my soulmate being able to feel my pain knew of this and slowly began to thrust faster, hard and much, much deeper. Making sure that every inch of him pushed inside me.

His cock dragging along my walls, that was tightening up within me, the bubbling sensation in the stomach. The familiar feeling I would get when I would masturbate but his is so much more better, intense.

"Hmm, shit." Jimi

My nails dug into the small of his back, hissing to the pain I knew he loved it as this only encouraged him to go faster. Eyes rolling to the back of my head, toes curling as my high peaked and Jimin pushing that one spot over and over again. I let go.

"Fuck!" Jimin

My walls tighten around him so much, his hips jolt up into my own, not once but twice. Twitching inside me as he cums deep inside me and then to collapse all the more of his weight on top of me after his high passed along with my own.

Our pants of breath filled the room in silence.

Hugging him close to me, I didn't want to let him go and just take this moment in to accept what happened.

"I love you Y/n." Jimin

I heard him say, breathlessly whispering in my air. My heart filled with more love than before, grinning ear to ear because of those three words coming from him.

"I love you too Jimin."

And by fuck I do. He's my one and only in this life and every life after so it seems.