Chapter 24

~JIMIN POV~

I saw everything too.

The whole flashback of what I believe to be the second time we died. I don't know what brought that one but it was horrible. The feeling of losing her all over again, dying in my arms and watching the life fade away from her eyes and then just to take my own life seconds later as the pain of being with out her was too much. I didn't hesitate to shot myself and I felt at peace again until I heard her screaming in the classroom bringing me out of my own flashback.

I could feel her fear, her confusion to what just happened. I wanted to get up and hug her there and then but the way she screamed all girly the way she did already had a few boys in the classroom raising brows at her.

I hated the way Lucas was staring at her though, as if he were trying to stop his laugh from coming through and I wanted to punch him there and then. But that was until Y/n looked directly at me with tears in her eyes that made me soft on the spot. I needed to comfort my soulmate, no matter what. She ran out the class room with Mr Hak shouting on her to come back, I didn't hesitate to run after her. That pull to follow her to be sure she's alright was hard to ignore and now it makes sense to why she followed me when I had my first flashback and stormed out the classroom. She would of felt that pull to me too as I do to her now.

Mr Hak, started to call on my name too but I didn't care. I just needed to be sure she was okay and running into the corridor I caught a glimpse of the bathroom door closing so I ran to it as fast as I could and pushed it open to hear her soft whimpers from one of the stalls. Closing the door behind me and locking it to be sure that no one comes in, I walked towards the only stall that had the door closed, since the other was wide open and it was clear that no one was inside it.

"J-Jimin?" Y/n

I cracked a smile as she spoke my name through her sniffles.

"Yes, Y/n it's me. Can you open up please?"

I stood in front of the cubicle, waiting for her to open up, I could hear her movements from the other side and her unlocking the door, pulling it open but the second she was in my sights it was like two magnets connecting together, each of us grabbing the other and pulling each other close into their embrace. I hugged her small form in mine as tight as I could, as if I was trying to protect her from all the danger that could be around us. I failed to give her a good life three times, I don't want to fail for a fourth time, I wont allow it.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, in each others embrace but it took her some time to calm down through her tears and I waited until she was ready to speak.

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't of r-ran out like that." Y/n

She pulled back from me, wiping her tears with the back of her hand and sleeve. I cupped her cheeks between my hands and forced her to look up into my eyes with her own.

"You don't need to be sorry for being scared. If Mr Hak has a problem with it then he can go screw himself."

She finally let out a small smile as I wiped her tears from her cheek, gently placing a kiss on each cheek to rid her of her tears to make her feel better. My heart fluttered at my own actions as I also know she was feeling the same, I could even hear her own heart beating hard in my ears.

"I had a flashback. It was my first one." Y/n

I nodded, removing my hands from her face, just to take her hands in mine gazing into her eyes. Even with her dressing like a boy, she's still the most beautiful thing I had ever laid eyes on even before I knew who she truly as to me and it confused the crap out of me but now I understand why, she's my soulmate, my other half and sole reason to live for. Without her there would be no point in it.

"I know. I saw it too." Jimin

Her eyes lit up in surprise, her lips parted slightly to what I just said making her look so adorable.

"You did?" Y/n

I nodded firmly, just to guide her over to the sink so we can get her face cleaned up from the tears.

"I did, yes. Everything in it to the two of us running for our lives not knowing if we're going to live or die. To the point where you took a bullet for me and died in my arms."

I swallowed down the pain to even think of such a thing, reaching for some tissues for her to use once she dries her face. Instead of her washing her face she stood there staring at me with such softness in them I didn't know what to do with myself. Y/n just tugged on my hand, pulling me close to her, almost chest to chest gazing up into my eyes with her own.

"And I'd do it again." Y/n

Now it was my turn to become speechless and emotional. I could already feel tears coming to my eyes just to hear this from her. To know that she cares for me just as much as I care for her, no.....not care......love.

I love her so fucking much it hurts me whenever I see her, hear her or even just feel her. She is mine and I am hers. Forever and ever.

Because I was stuck for words she looks down at my hand that holds the tissues and back up to my face, gently taking them from my hands and placing them on the side of the sink to let go of my hand and begin washing her face as I stood to the side watching her every movement. She moves so gracefully, like a angel in my eyes, her eyes sparkle when she looks back at me in the mirror and her smile alone gives me shivers down my back. God, she beautiful.

Y/n daps her face dry with the paper tissues and throughs them in the nearest bin, turning back to me but stops when she realises I haven't moved an inch. She's worried why I'm acting in such a strange way but I cant help it, shes too beautiful that I cant get enough of her.

"I'd die for you, you know. Again and again if I have to."

A sadden smile appears across her pink lips with small timid nod.

"I know. I would for you too." Y/n

I walked back over to her, grabbing her hand in mine, feeling her soft skin along mine, the tingles of our bond vibrating through my body as it would hers. I watched her look down at our joined hands then back up to me, batting her long lashes at me, her rosy cheeks to match. She is my doll, my one and only.

"Y/n could I ask you something?"

Her brows furrowed together in confusion but nods shyly.

"Of course." Y/n

I suddenly grew up nervous to ask what I was about to ask but I was also so sure she wouldn't say no either. I want to spend more one on one time with her without the others around and not just in out room all the time either, it'll be risky but I'm willing to do what I must to keep her happy.

"Would you go on a date with me?"