Chapter 30

~Y/N POV~

Tonight was our date night but this time we actually planned to stay over night in the hideout just for one night with only the two of us alone. No one else in the next room or close by just us two. I'm nervous about that and he knows that too because he keeps telling me not to be but I cant help it. Its nothing bad but I guess its good nerves that I have with him. He knows that too so thankfully hes not worried.

Jimin and I snuck out this evening and he took me to the hideout but what I saw when we walked in I was not expecting at all.

In the centre of the room was a large fort built with bed sheets and lit up with fairy lights that were lighting up the room since Jimin didn't turn on the lights.

When I was completely speechless at first it made Jimin nervous this time because he couldn't make out my reaction was going to be good or what but I actually really liked it. Taking Jimins hand I dragged him with me to the fort that he built and I'm sure he had help from the others to do this but I don't care if he did. It doesn't change how much I like it.

"jimin when did you do this?"

I asked him, amazed by the way it was built and still standing.

"Earlier today. I had help obviously. Do you like it?" Jimin

I know he was unsure to ask but I grabbed his other hand and pulled him closer to me so we were chest to chest, pulling off my wig just to make him giggle, and brush some of my hair away from my face and tuck behind my ear.

"I don't just like it Jimin. I love it."

I peaked his lips quickly just to let go of him and walk over closer to the fort just to bend down to enter through the white sheet as curtains to see more fairy lights lit up inside but decorated with pillows and more blankets across the floor and not to mention the snacks already laid out on the blankets and a tv set up inside with even more lights around the device. I couldn't help but to giggle at this whole thing.

It certainly changes things from the last date we had.

"This is amazing Jimin. Really....wow."

Jimin stepped inside with me, taking my hand again and pulling me down to sit on my knees.

"I didn't do all of it though the guys helped." Jimin

"I honestly don't care if they helped. This is our date we're having here but I'll thank them later for helping you."

Jimin nodded and laid back picking up a remote that just to happened to be next to him. I only copied his actions, laying back down next to him as he turned on the tv that just so happened to have a movie ready for us to watch already.

"You had this all planned didn't you?"

I asked the obvious and he just giggled at me and pulled me over closer to turn on my side so I could curl up to his form laying in his back and I cuddled up to his chest comfortably.

"Are you okay for me to press play?" Jimin

I only nodded with a hum for a response and he did as he wanted and pressed play for the movie to begin. It was a romantic comedy which I thought was great for our movie date night.

As the movie played on, outside you could hear it starting to rain as the droplets of the rain showered on top of the hideout. It made this whole night more romantic yet cosy to curl up to Jimin and watch the movie all while I could listen to his heart beat thumping in his chest. Jimin reached his arm around my back and softly stroked my back under my shirt. I didn't mind it, it was even more comforting to feel his touch brush along my back. His skin on mine those electrical tingles all over my body at just his simple touch.

It made me shiver but he paused and lifted his head to look down at me with a raised brow.

"Shall I stop?" Jimin

I shyly glanced up at him and shook my head, biting my lip in embarrassment. I didn't want him to stop, I liked it.

Only did he nod, setting his head back down on the pillows behind him and continue to watch on the movie with me and repeat his actions on my back once again. I know he likes it just as much as I do which is why he didn't stop until the movie finished and he sat up and made me sit up too.

"Y/n do you want a drink? I should of asked at the beginning?" Jimin

He sheepishly scratched the back of his neck, looking down to his lap as he pushed himself up to his knees.

"Yes please if you don't mind."

Jimin nodded and stood up just to duck down to leave the fort to go grab some drinks from where ever he was getting them. The kitchen is where I could hear his footsteps wonder off to. It didn't take him long to come back either and passed me a bottle of water as he also carried another for himself.

Stepping inside the fort, he closed it back up again and sat down next to me on his butt, unscrewing his own bottle of water and taking a drink while I watched him. I don't know why but instead of drinking my own water I watched him instead. Those plump lips gently touch the rim of the bottle, gulping down those fluids made me all hot and bothered.

When he stopped and screwed on the lid back on his bottle, he smirked more to myself when I knew he found out the thirsty thoughts I was thinking in my mind about him.

"Am I distracting you Y/n?" Jimin

I shook my head and shyly looked away from him. I couldn't meet his eyes yet I knew I couldn't hide this from him. I made it too obvious and not to mention he can hear my thoughts as well as feel my emotions.

"You cant lie to me Y/n. I know you found it sexy to watch me drink something as simple as a bottle of water." Jimin

I huffed at him and continued to look away, refusing to meet his eyes. Jimin let out a cute giggle and began to crawl towards me, as if a lion stalking it's prey. I glanced at him feeling how amused he was because of my shyness and obvious denial.

"I wasn't thirsting over you Jimin."

Jimin came to a stop, inches away from my face, still smirking at me while I sweat under his intense gaze.

"Oh yeah? Prove it. Look at me in the eyes and tell me you weren't." Jimin

I accepted the challenge and looked into his eyes directly showing nothing but an unbothered face trying to keep it together but the longer I gazed into his dark orbs, glowing from the reflection of the fairy lights around us. Jimins smirk started to drift away, as he too got lost in my eyes as I did with his. It was like falling deep into the abyss of my soulmates very soul that bares every love and affection one can have for their soulmate. I felt everything there and then to what he felt for me and I knew he could feel the same from my end.

Not being able to hold off anymore, both Jimin and I moved at the same time, clashing our lips together like magnets, his arms securely wrapping around my waist to my back, pressing me to his body as we desperately kissed for one another's taste and in need of touch from the other soulmate. It was like our bond was pulling us closer together after so many years of being apart and my denial to our bond. But now that we're together, it all just clashed together and our bodies fell to the pillows beneath us in a heat of the moment passion.

Not what I expected tonight but I have no regrets.