Chapter 8

~Y/N POV~

It's been a full month since I've come to this school pretending to be my brother, Sam. It's actually not been as bad as I thought and the guys are great, I get on with them really well and I've grown closer to Taehyung since he is after all Jungkooks soulmate who has also become my best friend in this place.

It was pretty hard though last week since I wasn't feeling too good due to the fact that I started my period but thankfully I had my tampons that I hide under my mattress so Jimin didn't have to find the, or any of the others in the bathrooms. It's useful to know that you have at least two people that know your secret and are kind enough to keep it but I've noticed that the past week Jimin has ben hanging around us more than he use to before when I started here.

He hovers around all the time but barely speaks to me anyway, he'll say a few words to Jungkook and Taehyung but not a lot to me. He just stares at me and when he does it gives me tingles since I could see the wheels turning in his mind as well as hear his thoughts. He knows that I am suppose to be my brother Sam and truly believes I am but doesn't know why he's feeling what he is towards me and he's trying to piece it together but he's been getting nowhere and some days frustrated him more than other but no matter how frustrated he actually gets he's still hanging around.

Since Jimin has been with me most of the time now, Lucas barely gets any chance to speak with me never mind touch me like he use to try and pick on me but since that day Jimin seen him with me in the halls Lucas hasn't come near me. Maybe because Jimin had something to do with it?

I've seen the way Jimin looks at Lucas sometimes it I can say that Jimin looks kind of scary when he's pissed off about something. I use to feel his anger all the time before I came here but never seen his face to match it. But now that I have I cant help but think he's sexy when he does get angry like I'd purposely get him angry just to see his sexy angry face.

I day dream about him all the time but when I do so I make sure my wall is well built up because if I let that fall he would see that I'm think about the way he looks when before coming here we didn't have a clue what either of looked like.

Tonight the boys wanted to have some drinks in the dorm, so Hoseok cranked up the music loud and insisted we had dancing competitions with the drinks flowing and before you know everyone was drunk well Yoongi and Jimin weren't as drunk as everyone else but they were tipsy as you would call it. The game was actually really fun but in the end it actually came to Jin winning due to his slut drop when the music hit the right beat and he did in perfect timing. I honestly thought he deserved it because it was so funny to watch and also to join in as I danced with Hoseok.

I honestly couldn't stop laughing, maybe also because of the drinks but I hadn't had fun like this in a very long time and it felt good to let loose and I thanked god I made sure to pin my wig on extra tight tonight and my bandages around my chest were securely tied with the little help of Jungkook assisting me in the bathroom with Taehyung on watch.

After laughing so hard at Namjoons singing with the karaoke I fell to the couch with a beer bottle in hand landing next to Jimin in the process without even thinking about it but on the other side of me I had a laughing Hoseok too who was slapping his thigh and covering his mouth as he laughed at Namjoon who was going to town on the song but was trying his best. I couldn't sing so I think he was doing better than I would.

"Does anyone ever tell you, you sound like a girl?"

I froze when I heard Jimin ask me that question looking down at me with a raised brow of curiosity. I gulped and sat up scratching the back of my neck.

"Y-Yeah, em sometimes when I've been drinking. Why is it bad?"

He shakes his head but studies my face some more before he looks away again at Namjoon taking a swig of his beer.