Chapter 1

~Y/N POV~

I hate my family.

Why did my brother have to be so selfish and run away?

Now I'm left to pick up the pieces.

He's been missing for a year now, but it's been six months since I last spoken to my soulmate through link.

Six long torturous months. He's hurting and understandably so. He's grown to hate my very existence and curses me out all the time knowing I could still hear him, still feel him.

I've just blocked him from my end so he could feel nothing. Without that connection to your other, you become numb and empty on the inside and that's exactly what I've done to my soulmate, it's unforgivable.

It's my fault he's changed and he may never go back to that cheeky, charming and goofy self. I love him so much and I don't even know what he looks like. I never met him in person but how could I not fall for my soulmate. He's my everything despite my actions.

He's causes me great pain back but I've never been angry for it. I've deserved it and I know if I hadn't cut off from him, he never would of dreamed of doing such things to hurt me. 

So i have no right to say anything about it.

I was dropped off hours ago at this huge elite boarding school. My parents of course didn't bother themselves but my driver was here to wave me off. Well of course he was, he's my driver.

My family don't care about me, all my life I was the outcast because I'm a girl, I only ever had my soulmate there for me and look what I did to him in return.

This school is gonna suck.

I hate it already, walking through the grounds to the main office with other boys looking at me strangely. Probably because to them I'd be a very strange looking boy, small framed and short in height.

To them I'd look like something that they could break so easily and that may be true.

I don't even know if I can pull all this off. I'm a girl but I have to dress up and pretend I'm my twin brother Sam. Now in this place people will
Have to call me a boys name but Sam could be a girls name too so it's not too bad. It's just not my name though, it's Y/n.

I walked into the main building to find a man sitting behind the protective glass with a small gap on the bottom against the desk. Just enough space to skip something through it.

"Hello young man. How can I help you today?" Receptionist

I internally cringe that I actually look like a boy with my brown haired wig.

"Hi, I....er, I just started here and I was wondering where my......my room is and my schedule please?"

One thing I was taught before coming here was to try and not sound so girly but not to try  and put on a mans voice too much, it wouldn't sound to good if I did and totally noticeable.

"Yes, here you go. This is your keys, your map and your schedule as well as some brochures for any upcoming activities and clubs you may want to join." Receptionist.

He pushes the keys, map and my schedule through the gap at the bottom of the glass and some brochures that looked pretty interesting. One thing for sure is I would not be doing sport activities. No way, I could get caught and that would just be a nightmare and an embarrassment. I could even get kicked out of my family because of it but the longer I'm here and considering what I've already done to my soulmate, I don't really care about leaving my family.

I wished I just told my soulmate what my family wanted of me instead of doing this. He would never forgive me now, so what's the point.

"Thank you."