Chapter 18

~Y/N POV~

Oh shit.

Jimin knows who I am.

It's obvious he knows because of what he told me in our connection and the way he was looking at me when he said just confirmed it.

I didn't know what to do or say in that moment I heard what he said. All I did was run to my room that I'm staying in and stayed there in hiding not speaking to anyone.

Obviously they were confused all apart from Jimin. He knew exactly why I did what I did but he didn't come to confront me about it. He just left me to deal with the news that he now knows who I am to him.

I don't know how to face him and I can't feel his emotions either. He's hiding that from me as well as not saying more in the link between us.

I spent the rest of the evening in my bedroom and even Jungkook and Hoseok came up to the door a few times to check on me every hour but I would only respond through the door and say I was fine.

Laying on the bed in a world of my own I couldn't believe that the truth was out since I was not ready to let it be known as much as I wanted him to know.

There was a sudden knock on the door accompanied by a soft spoken voice.

"Y/n are you okay in there?"

I was relieved to know it was Jin at the door but whispering my real name. I ran up to the door but didn't open it, instead I just leaned up against it, pushing my chest against the hard wood.

"I'm fine Jin thank you. I just needed to be alone for a little bit."

"A little bit? You've been up here by yourself for the last three hours. What's wrong with you?" Jin

I sighed to myself and leaned my forehead again the door.

"He knows Jin. Jimin knows who I am to him."

I heard a sharp gasp from the other side before hearing his voice whisper again.

"Really? But he hasn't said anything. Come to think of it, he's done nothing but stare at the wall for the last three hours." Jin

"What? Really?"

"Yeah. That's why Namjoon thought it would be a good idea to go out to eat. Just to get him out the house that's why I'm here. I came to also tell you we're going out to eat and wondered if you want to come with?" Jin

I would like to but I don't think I should. I know Jimin is going to confront me at some point and I need to prepare to what I'm going to say to him.

"No thanks Jin. I think I'm just gonna stay here. I'll be fine while you guys are gone. I'll most likely binge watch the riverdale series. I've missed that show."

"Okay then as a long as you're okay but text me if something happens okay?" Jin

"Yes I will don't worry."

"I'll see you when we get back then." Jin

I nod to myself while listening to his feet disappear from my door. I sighed to myself and ran to my bed and flop down on the comfy mattress.

Downstairs I could hear the guys voices speaking to one another before hearing the front door to the house close and suddenly the house erupted in silence.

I stayed laying down on the bed for at least twenty more minutes just to be sure that they were gone. That's when I decided that a night time swim would be a good idea.

So now that they're all gone, I pulled my wig off that was irritating me and had done all day because did the sweat from the heat. Then lifting my T-shirt up over my head to undo my bandages that hide my breast. I felt relieved to have them off and finally breath properly. Stripping myself off from all clothes I walked to my bathroom and grabbed a towel from the rack in there and wrapped it around my body securely.

I would prefer to go swimming with a swim suit but I don't have anything like that to wear but I think to swim nude would be so freeing. To feel the cool water against my bare skin instead of being fully clothed in the water.

Thankfully this is a private beach so I'm not worried about being caught by anyone, so that's no problem.

As I walk through the empty yet very quiet house that has been filled with noise ever since we got here, I couldn't help but feel a little more excited to finally walk around a home setting and not to be dressed like a boy. I've grown use to it now but I'm enjoying it a lot, to be myself and not someone I'm not.

The water is as glistening under the starlight sky which made it beautiful and inviting. Thankfully the weather even in the night remained warm and soon enough I was on the beach with the sand between my toes.

I stopped to look around the empty beach just double checking I'm completely alone and then dropping my towel completely nude. Again feeling relieved and to then walk towards the water that caused me to shiver when walking further into the depth of the sea to reach my hips, then my thighs and to keep going until the still yet very calm ocean to reach my shoulders.

To be completely dipped in the sea, covering my entire body felt calming to me and I sighed in relaxation. Holding my nose and dipping my head into the water to wet my hair and face and to resurface again seconds later. I felt refreshed.

I looked up to the skies filled with stars and thought of Jimin. It's even amazed me that our matching marks on our wrists haven't been noticed. I've kept them well covered from everyone and anyone. Only Jungkook has been it and I've seen Jimins many many times but said nothing.

Everytime I see the stars I always think of him since our marks are of the stars. Now that I know we're the samsara couple I can't help but think this Mark we both bare is a symbol of that. To remind us in some way of what we are to one another. I wonder if Jimin thinks that way too?

The hairs on the back of my neck suddenly stand and something in the back of my mind was telling me to turn around. I don't know why but the feeling was so sudden, I didn't know what to do.

One minute to feel relaxed in this ocean setting but yet something disturbed it. I frowned to myself, running my hands though my hair to brush it back off my face. I could feel an intrusive sensation on my back, as if someone was watching me from behind.

Slowly did I turn around in the water but gasp and stepped back when I seen who it was. Clear as day did I see him standing at the shore not too far away staring at me with a blank look. He didn't move but yet very slowly did the longer the two of us stared at each other a small smile appeared on his lips.

 He didn't move but yet very slowly did the longer the two of us stared at each other a small smile appeared on his lips

My heart was racing so fast that I thought it would pound out of my chest.

There my soulmate was standing right there looking back at me. To see myself in my normal form and long wet hair down my back.

He's been here all this time watching me?

I pressed a smile back at him and his own smile only grew until he takes off his T-shirt and shorts and laid them down on the sand before he turns his back to me.

His bare back was on ful show not that I haven't seen it before but my guess was that he's given me the clothes to wear to come out.

"We need to talk, don't you think.......y/n?" Jimin

I curse to myself out loud but I knew this was coming just not tonight. Well that's what I was hoping.