Chapter 16

~Y/N POV~

Thank god it's the weekend now. Now more classes for two days, I felt like my mind was going to explode from all the work I've been doing in class. Now I can just chill in the dorm and do whatever to pass the time.

No parties, no going out. I just want to sit inside and do literally nothing.

I'm not alone in that thought I know that much. Yoongi and Jin shared the same thoughts as I do and want to do nothing.

The seven of us were walking back to the dorm together after class finished. We met up outside after our classes and headed back talking about what we want to do this weekend but someone is missing.

Jimin.

Jimin hasn't been attending his classes for the past two days since he had that flashback he had of us together and since then I've noticed how Jimin now watches me very closely, as in my every move is watched. Even the others have noticed how he constantly watches me and sometimes if don't noticed they and they tell me. Sometimes I even forget that they know I'm a girl and know of my full story that I'm Jimin's soulmate.

So I have been extra careful but it's been tricky because this past week I had been on my period so with the last two days of Jimin watching me it's been hard to take my sanitary pads to the bathroom. But thankfully Jin was nice enough to take them into his room and hide them in there for me so there was no chance of Jimin finding them. It just means that I have to go into Jin's room to get them which he gave me full permission to do so along with Namjoon who he shares a room with. I just have to knock first and if they don't answer then they're not in. 'm thankful to them that they allow me to do that since it helps and I don't have to worry so much.

With Jimin not being in class today it made me slightly worry because again, he's almost cut off anything from me. I can't hear his thoughts but sometimes I'll feel he's frustrated or annoyed but sometimes especially today he's been feeling happy and excited about something and I haven't really felt him feel that way in a long time. It's just very suspicious if you ask me.

Coming into the dorm I didn't know what to expect, I didn't even know if Jimin was here or not but he was.

There casually sitting on the couch with his arms stretched out across the back and his legs crossed over the other was he watching the tv.

"Jimin is this what you have been doing all day? Watching tv?" Jin

He asks walking past Jimin with his school bag on his shoulder heading to the stairs with Namjoon walking past him with Yoongi to go to their rooms.

Though when Jimin looked at Jin, I noticed the mischievous grin appear in his face. He's up to something I can tell that already.

"No, this is not what I have been doing all day. I've been doing something else actually." Jimin

"Like what? Jerk off all day?" Jungkook

Hoseok and Taehyung laugh and even I crack a smile as I hang up my jacket and also pick up my bag to take to my room so I don't have to leave it laying around the front door.

However Jimin rolls his eyes and un crosses his legs and stands up.

"Actually no. I don't need to jerk off but I have been doing something else and let's just say you need to pack a bag to last four days." Jimin

What for?

I looked at Taehyung and he looked at me shrugging his shoulders and then we all looked at Jimin curious to why.

"Why would we do that?" Jin

"I've spoken to the head master and I got a deal to leave for four days off campus and you can all come with me. So go pack a bag for four days because we're going to my fathers beach house." Jimin