Chapter 32

~Y/N POV~

This morning I would like to say was a peaceful wake up but unfortunately that was not the case. I had a nightmare. I wished it wasn't real since it felt so real but Jimin also woke up just seconds after me and told me he dreamt of the same thing.

It was one of our past lives and how it came to an end. It was my first one I had ever gotten and it was awful. I hated it, the smoke filling my lungs, the heart break of being a mother and not being able to protect that precious child. I woke up with tears and Jimin wasn't any different but we cuddled it out and with Jimin's reassuring words he made me feel all the more better.

But unfortunately we had to cut that short when we knew we had to go back to the dorm.

To be honest I was a little anxious about it because we didn't come back last night and knowing Jungkook he might catch on, if not him then Taehyung and those two love to tease.

Walking back to the dorm was easy enough, even if I did want to hold Jimin's hand on the way back and I had to dress back up like a boy just to get back to the dorm so I can take it all back off again. But after our ten minute walk back Jimin was the first to put the key in the door and open it up so the two of us could walk back in. Just to be welcomes to silence but we weren't alone.

All of them were in the living room still dressed in their pjs, smug look upon their faces. I could only blush when I took off my wig once again after Jimin closed the door behind him and locked it back up.

"Hey guys." Jimin

He spoke first, breaking the silence that was rather uncomfortable. Jimin sighed and took my hand to pull me to his side.

"Can you all stop looking at us like that? You all knew we were spending the night alone." Jimin

"True but we're not idiots. We know what went down." Yoongi

He spoke first out the six of them but was lazily stretched out on the couch, Hoseok just sitting at his feet holding a cup of coffee by the looks of it but sipping away at his drink, smirking.

"Well that's between Y/n and I. No one needs to know what 'went down'. Its private." Jimin

I nodded, agreeing with him, locking our fingers again just to admire the side of his face lovingly. I couldn't help it, I felt on cloud nine, everything was just perfect and I was madly and factually in love with this man.

"AHA!! YOU BOTH HAD SEX!!!" Jungkook

Clapping his hands he stood up from his bean bag, pointing an accusing finger towards us. Jin sitting at his stool next to the kitchen took off his slipper and threw it across the room at him.

"SHH!! Be quiet, the walls are thin you know!" Jin

"Yeah too thin if you know what I mean." Namjoon

Squinting eyes towards Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook's cheeks went red and sunk back down on to his bean bag lower his gaze to the floor but Taehyung just laughed, throwing his head back as he did.

"Yeah none of you can talk." Jimin

He chuckled, taking me along with him to walk passed everyone heading towards the stairs.

"Erm since you're both heading upstairs, no funny business. Like we just discussed the walls are thin." Jin

I nodded, blushing hard but I had to look away towards the stairs to hide it, leaning on Jimin's shoulder trying to push more towards the stairs.

"Yeah, yeah we know." Jimin

Finally Jimin turned around and together we began to walk up the stairs, hand in hand. I went up first and Jimin only followed close behind me. The two of us giggling at nothing at the top of the stairs and rushing towards our bedroom.

Running into the bedroom in fits of giggles did Jimin slam the door shut behind us and immediately pin me to the door, my hands above my head as he attacked my lips with his. I kissed him back instantly, lips moving in sync, my heart swelling with love that wasn't only coming from me but him too. I could feel it from both sides, his and mine. In our own little bubble as soulmates coming together finally and bonding.

My t-shirt was then pulled off over my head and thrown behind him, my bandages were torn off making me gasp in surprise when he cupped my breasts in his hands. I jumped up, sensing that was what he wanted me to do and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck just to he could push us off the door towards his bed, placing me down on my back so he could hover above me.

I tugged on his shirt by his neck, signalling I wanted it off. He muffled out a small laugh since our lips were still locked with one another and only pulled off for a second to throw off his t-shirt and then connect lips once again, pushing tongue into my mouth to dance around nicely. I slipped a moan with he pinched my sensitive left nipple, grinding against me with his hips pressing me more into the bed.

I reached down between us for his belt, undoing it for him and his buttons. He moaned into our kiss and started to undo mine which I could only smirk to know just how desperate he is for me just as I am for him.

"Hey you guys we hav- Oh fuck!"

Jimin and I stopped kissing to look towards the door and see Taehyung standing at the door, holding it open but jaw dropped to the floor staring back at us with wide eyes. Jimin gasped as well as I did and he dropped his weight on top of me to cover my breasts.

"WHAT THE FUCK TAE?! GET OUT!!" Jimin

Taehyung shook his head, coming back to reality but instead of leaving he pushed the door open wider and smirked towards us.

"For you horny bunnies to get to it? I don't think so." Taehyung

Jimin groaned and I buried my face into Jimin's neck, hiding my red cheeks.

"If any couple in this dorm is horny bunnies its you and Jungkook. Now get out, we were busy." Jimin

"My name was mentioned?"

Oh great, Jungkook has now come into the situation.

"What's going on? Taehyung you were suppose to remind them about tomorrow." Jungkook

Jimin sighed, then kissed the top of me head and then looked back over to the two in the door way. I peaked my head up from Jimin shoulder to see Jungkook now squinting his eyes at me and Jimin.

"Y/n do you have a shirt on?" Jungkook

Shaking my head and pressing my lips into a thin.

"Nope."

"No she doesn't so get out. We already remember tomorrow is parents day so piss off before I break your noses." Jimin

Taehyung laughed and Jungkook's eyes widen and grabbed the back of Taehyungs shirt and pulled him out the room, slamming the door shut behind them. Once the door was shut, Jimin sighed again dropping his head to bury his face into the croak of my neck.

"Why do I keep getting cock blocked in this place?" Jimin

I laughed, reaching up behind him to run my fingers through his hair softly.

"Well we can still continue?"

The moment that question left my lips Jimin sprung his head back up, squinting eyes but smirking down at me lustfully.

"You still want me huh?" Jimin

Wiggling his brows at me I laughed even more, nodding and pushing his head back down to meet my lips with his once again. Of course I still want him, nothing will stop me from wanting him. He's my soulmate and we've finally become one. No way was anything stopping me this time from being with him in anyway. Nothing.