Chapter 21

~Y/N POV~

After Jimin and I's talk last night we spent the night in his room so the others would know not to disturb us through the night. It's not that we were trying to be rude, its just we felt like we needed that alone time with one another just reconnecting really as soulmates.

We just laid next to each other all night talking. Nothing happened between us but we sat up talking about things we've missed in each others lives these past months that I had cut off my connection to him. Jimin told me about his miserable time he had without me which only made me feel more guilty but he also too felt guilty for sleeping with other girls and really being the cause of my admission to hospital. I also explained more to him about my parents and the way they have treated me. Jimin even offered to take me home with him but I said I couldn't but Jimin is determined to get me to meet his parents one way or another especially when his parents know that we are the samsara couple and have no hate towards it. In fact Jimin spoke about how excited his mom use to get when he would speak to her about me. It sounds all really sweet to be honest, but maybe one day because I need to find Sam my brother. For me to get out of this situation I need to find Sam, but Jimin said he would help me with that too.

Last night we were up for hours talking and even when we could hear the boys come back we didn't go downstairs for anything as we made sure to take food upstairs with us to snack on if we get hungry. I did feel a little rude at first but Jimin told me that they knew of what he was coming back for and that was to speak to me and that is clearly what he did and now everything is okay between us and the best thing is I don't have to hide from him anymore and we share a room together back at the school which for some reason makes more nervous because he now knows that I am his soulmate and plus I'm a girl too.

There is one thing we can't do and that is to tell every one that I as Sam is Jimins soulmate because there would be a chance that would go back to my parents and as soon as they would find out I was with Jimin they would pull me out of there and I wouldn't see Jimin again if my parents had anything to do with it. So we couldn't take the risk. Jimin wanted to tell everyone but when I explained my reasons he couldn't help but agree with me.

I was so tired with the late night talks that Jimin and I literally passed out in mid conversation and only to wake in late morning in each others arms which was refreshing and one of the best sleeps I have ever had in my life. Jimin even joked about pushing our beds together back at the dorm when we get back to school but I think he's only joking about that.

Jimin and I showered separately obviously and changed clothes in our own rooms just to meet up again and head downstairs for something decent instead of snack food. The house though was unusually quiet but when we both got downstairs we came to find all six of them gathered in the living room watching a movie well all except Taehyung and Jungkook since they were passed out on the couch cuddling.

"Well finally the love birds have decided to join us." Jin

He commented with a smirk on his face being the first to also notice us walking into the room.

"Aw they're even holding hands!" Hoseok

I looked away all shy and Jimin only laughs just to pull me closer to his side, pecking me on the top of the head also.

"Calm down guys it's not that big of a deal." Jimin

"Are you kidding me right now? Of course it's a big deal, the two of you are finally together." Jin

I only smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear that I can do freely for the next two days before we go back to school. We still have those extra days off school that Jimin requested from the help of his father.

"By the way, why are those two passed out? I'm surprised that Yoongi isn't the one asleep right now." Jimin

He pointed to the two sleeping boys and Yoongi scoffs upon hearing his name, sitting next to the cuddled couple on the same couch and crossing his arms over the other on his chest.

"Because I'm not a light weight like these two after drinks last night." Yoongi

They were drinking? We didn't even noticed that much of noise last night to think anything else of the sort.

"So does that mean another beach day is off the table?"

I asked all of them. I wanted to go swim in the beach but this time more freely as myself and not dressed a boy. It wasn't my idea in the first place but Jimin suggested it and assured me that it's a private place so no one can see me and if someone did it would be from a distance and no one would know who I was but to think I was some random girl there with them and that Sam would be inside the house somewhere. So I didn't want to miss the chance of being myself these next two days before I have to go into hiding.

"Beach?" Taehyung

We all heard him mumble, rubbing his eyes and lifting his head to look around the room at everyone with Jungkook sleeping next to him with his head on his shoulder.

"Yes Beach, do you want to go back onto the beach to swim with me Tae?"

His eyes lit up and he sits up, making Jungkooks head slip off and land onto the back of the couch to which Jungkook groans at the now uncomfortable position.

"Swim? You're going to actually swim with us this time?" Taehyung

I nodded with a giggle but Jimin possessively pulls me to his chest and hugs me close to him and puts his chin on my shoulder just to scowl at Taehyung.

"But she's mine. You can swim with her but remember she's mine." Jimin

Taehyung only laughs lightly along with others in the room just before Namjoon suddenly stands up from his seat.

"Well if we're all going swimming then lets go get changed then." Namjoon

"Actually Y/n and I are going to get something eat first but you can all go and we'll meet you there. We shouldn't be long." Jimin

Namjoon only nods and walks away to the stairs with Hoseok and Jin following behind him to also go upstairs. Jimin already drags me towards the kitchen area but I look back to se Yoongi walk out the house to the patio to just take a seat on the sun lounger putting up his feet and laying back comfortably while Taehyung pokes at Jungkook's face to get him to wake up to get ready for the beach but it seems like Jungkook doesn't want to move.

I cant help but now think that as long as I have Jimin by my side who now knows everything about my actions and reasons to cutting off my connection with him and also with friends like these boys in this house, I think I'll be okay. The only thing I would have to worry about his my parents but as long as they aren't around I have nothing to worry about but to now bond properly with my soulmate.