Chapter 5

~JUNGKOOK POV~

I dragged Tae to the toilets so I could talk to him privately. I've noticed the way he's been acting towards Y/n and it's weird. So he's acting very suspicious so I needed answers.

Once entering the toilets I let go of Taehyungs shoulder and started checking that all the cubicles were empty so we could talk privately. To my luck this place was empty just the two of us in here so when I turned to Taehyung he had a smug look in his face like he knows what's up.

Not only could I see it but I could feel his confidence radiating from him with just a little bit of hurt the fact that I hid something from him. Taehyung is my soulmate so I can feel every emotion he feels but we're not like Y/n and Jimin. We cant hear each others thoughts or physical pain just mentally.

"Why have you been acting weird with Y/n all day?"

Taehyung rolls his eyes and walks over to the sinks to lean his back against it with his hands resting on the counter top.

"I don't need to answer that. You already know why." Taehyung

I sighed knowing he was going to be difficult about this.

"No I don't. It's not like I can read your mind. So tell me why Taehyung?"

"If only you could read my mind like Jimin and what's her name? I think you called her Y/n." Taehyung

I gasped when he said her real name. How did he know?

I didn't tell him, Y/n defiantly wouldn't of said anything and I doubt Jimin even knows anything.

"How do you know her real name?"

Taehyung chuckled bitterly, looking down at my feet and it immediately made me feel guilty for keeping a secret from him when I could feel how upset and hurt he was that I kept this from him.

"I'm sorry Tae."

"Why did you keep this from me? I wouldn't of told anyone, you know that. Instead I followed you and him, well I mean her to our hide out. I thought you were acting weird when we met her." Taehyung

More guilt washed over me. I shouldn't of told him but it wasn't my secret to tell, it was Y/n's. But if he heard me say her name does that mean he knows her full story then.

"I know I should of told you but Tae that wasn't up to me to tell you. It was Y/n's. Did you hear everything she told me or just me calling her by her real name?"

Taehyung licked his lips, now to look up and meet my eyes with his just when I inched myself closer to him.

"I heard everything. My heart goes out to her, it really does. Jimin too but for now on could you just tell me whats going on and not keep secrets from me?" Taehyung

I nodded in agreement, taking another step closer to him as he watches me and doesn't move away or say anything about it.

"I promise I wont."

Tae nods and goes back to looking down at the floor as silence takes over the room again, until Tae broke it with another chuckle that wasn't so bitter this time more amused than anything.

"What is it?"

I was curious to why he was so amused by something.

"Well I guess she'll need our help being the only girl here and she has to pretend she's a guy." Taehyung

Well that was pretty obvious. I was going to help her out here whether she asked me to or not but I didn't expect Taehyung to say he would also help her.

"You'd help her out too??"

Tae looked at me in disbelief.

"You think I wouldn't? Do you not know me at all?" Tae

I laughed lightly because I could tell he wasn't that serious about being offended.

"Of course I know you. I know you better than anyone else here."

I stepped even closer to him, to stand right in front of him in between his legs and gently take his left in hand in mine.

"We both know how well I know you Tae. It was just poor judgement of mine and I asked a stupid question."

Tae watched our hands link with one another giving no protests to what I was doing which gave me more confidence to step even closer to him almost pushing my body up against his, pressing him more back into the sink.

"Will you forgive me Tae?"

I whispered almost closing the gap between us, our noses touching staring into each others eyes. He licked his lips, tore his sights from mine to look at my lips and then back to my eyes while I wait for his answer but I could already feel he held no hard feelings towards me right now.

"Hell yeah I forgive you." Tae

I grinned and smashed my lips onto his own. He responded instantly, his hands reaching towards the back of my head, running his hands through my hair and even gave a harsh tug that made me groan into the heated kiss. He knows I like it rough so for him to pull my hair like that was not helping my growing bulge in my pants. I could also feel Tae's so to get back at him I palm him through his jeans and he groans at my touch throwing his head back while I take the chance to attack his neck.

Sucking harshly down on his unmarked skin with the nibble between my teeth listening to him moan and start breathing heavily while I continue to rub him through his clothes but he gets one over on me and sticks his own hand down mine. I hiss against his neck when his hand comes into contact with my cock going under my underwear.

"I'll make you regret that."

I growled against his skin and removed my hand from his crotch and stood back unbuckling my belt with a smirk across my face.

"Get down on your knees."

I demands and Tae does as he's told already knowing what I'm suggesting. I took out my harden dick and Taehyung came closer taking my dick in his hand and already at just the touch I could feel pleasure from it.

But out moment was cut off when someone walks in, creating a loud thud as the door hits the back of the wall.

"Seriously again? Why is it always me?!"

I groaned in frustration. We're always interrupted. Taehyung stood back up with a sigh and I tucked myself back into my pants.

"Jimin seriously? We could ask you the same thing." Taehyung

I scowled at Jimin for ruining our moment.

"Yeah whatever. I actually came looking for you two to save your asses. Mr Lim in on the prowl looking for any students skipping class so get moving." Jimin

He points to the door with a little hint of a glare. Jimin was always cheery and happy but now he's not the same. I just wish I could tell him everything but I have to respect Y/n's wishes and not tell him anything but I personally think Jimin will find out sooner or later. Jimin is not stupid, he'll feel that she's around and she cant stop that even with her connection turned off.

"Okay fine we're going." Taehyung

Tae grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door now that I had buckled up my pants again and we left the bathroom with Jimin coming with us. Our next class was Maths so the three of us headed to the class and luckily we managed to come up with an excuse to why we were late and the teacher bought it or just wasn't in the mood to argue about it but either way it was good.

I sat next to Taehyung at our usual seats and I seen how Y/n was sitting next to Hoseok with Jimin behind him. I watch Jimin very carefully when Y/n was not looking. He couldn't take his eyes off the back of her head. It was like he was having an internal battle with himself about his own feelings but I know he'll end up telling me, he always does when he's having a hard time and he is right now, it's written all over his face.

I can guarantee Jimin will find out on his own but when is the question.