Chapter 19

~Y/N POV~

Flash back of first life together

Jimin and I ran as fast as we could together hand in hand.

We didn't dare let go of one another and yet we refused to look back at the group of men chancing us. They want to kill us because of our unusual bond, their reason why? I don't know and nor does Jimin but we're not going to stop and ask questions.

Jimin was already injured with the cut on his forearm that I want to treat for him but we're not where near safe for us to stop running. We're running for our lives literally.

We just want a peaceful life with one another just like any other person when they find their soulmates but no one will allow us to do so and tonight we were ambushed and we decided to run for it. To try and run deep in the woods looking for shelter for us but it doesn't seem to be too good. We're going to die out here.

"Don't think like that Y/n! We need to keep running!" Jimin

I knew he was right but I cant help but have our doubts. I looked at him full concentrated on the woods around us, looking for some sort of hope of getting out of here and away from the men shouting foul names our way.

"Jimin there is no where for us to go! It's nothing but trees!"

"What do you expect us to do then? Fight them?" Jimin

"It's better then running. Even if we fend off a few of them we could have a better chance of losing them!"

He groans in our link and I seen the way he rolls his eyes in annoyance. I don't take it to heart because of the situation we're in. Now is not the time to argue with him. It could be our last for all I know.

We ran around a sharp corner which was a large hill with two large trees around it. We came to a stop and Jimin pushed me against the mudded wall with tree stems sticking out the soil along with other rocks and twigs that were poking into my back.

"Shh, don't move." Jimin

He whispers to me with his finger to his lips and another to mine to keep me quiet. He pushed up against me and leans to the side to peak around the corner as the loud voices come closer. Jimin moves back and stood in front of me, taking his sword out of his holster around his waist and then another from the one he carried on his back that he insisted on carrying. Thank goodness he too two with him.

Jimin hands me the one from his back and moves his sword behind him so he could lean into me again staring right into my eyes as I did with him.

"I love you, don't forget that okay?" Jimin

His eyes were already brimming with tears and I gulped trying to keep it together with a nod.

"Always."

I forced at smile at him and he places a hand on my cheek.

"Stay here and don't move. I'll be right back." Jimin

He went to leave me, by pulling away but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back with more force so his lips collided into mine. I kissed him desperately as he also kissed me back in the same desperation. I could feel between our bond how much love there was between us and how scared he was. He couldn't hide it from me and I couldn't hide it from him either but I tried to remain positive to give him courage, the courage he needs.

"I love you forever and ever."

I whisper to him against his lips and he grins to steal one last kiss before letting me go and running back around the corner.