Chapter 22

~Y/N POV~

Now we're back at the dorms at school again and I have to wear this stupid wig again. It was nice while it lasted of having no wig on almost every day of every minute but the difference now is that when I'm in the dorm and no one from the outside is here which is not often, I am free to roam around with no wig which is a huge relief in my opinion.

The weekend away was great and Jimin and I couldn't stay away from each other. We did everything together, well apart from go use the bathroom but then even after we would be glued again like magnets and I just couldn't be happier about that. I'm floating on air as you could say.

Jimin and I were in our shared bedroom unpacking our things as every one set out to do after we got back to the dorms just for things to return back to normal. I didn't have my wig on at the moment but it was relief to take it off and chuck it on my bed was the first thing I did when I entered the bedroom much to Jimin's amusement.

But while I unpack I could feel Jimin's eyes on me but it doesn't help that every time I look over my shoulder at him as my back is turned to him as we stand at our own beds, he doesn't bother to look away from me but in fact smirk at me as he knows full well what he's doing to me. Ever since we've accepted the bond between us and myself bringing that wall down, he can feel everything that I do and the fact he knows what I think too also doesn't help.

"Can you stop looking at me like that? You're distracting me."

I chuckle lightly turning back to my bag, to pull out a few pairs of socks that I need to wash along with pretty much everything in my bag.

"I'm finished unpacking and I need something else to do so I might as well gaze upon your beauty while you finish yourself." Jimin

I rolled my eyes at him but the blush on my cheeks couldn't be prevented along with my smile on my face. He's such a man with words.

"Aw is someone blushing?" Jimin

He cooed and I stopping in my actions, dropping the socks to my bed.

"You are aren't you? Aw babe that's so cute!" Jimin

I still remained frozen just for a moment but then collected myself by clearing my throat and picking up the socks again just to turn around but stop in my tracks when I realise just how close he really is. Just inches apart.

"I knew it. You're blushing." Jimin

He whispered quietly enough for only myself to hear even if it were only Jimin and I in the room. His hand reached up to my cheek, his finger tips gently grazing along my skin as his soft eyes bore into my own keeping that intense eye contact.

"You should blush more often. You resemble a doll." Jimin

My blush deepened and I finally broke the eye contact to look down at the very small space between us.

"But you know what?" Jimin

Again my eyes flickered back to his own and I watch him carefully lean in closer with a small smirk upon his face.

"You're my doll." Jimin

I literally stopped breathing and Jimin chuckles seeing my reaction just to step back and calmly walk back to his bed just to sit down and smile at me in a smug way until I snapped out of it and turned my back to him again to continue unpacking.

I didn't dare speak but again Jimins eyes were fully on me watching my every move but I could feel his adoration towards me. Every now and then calling me a cute or something else in his soft voice with doing something so simple as to put my dirty clothes in the washing basket just to the corner of the bedroom that was also filled with Jimin's.

Soon enough I was finished and slid the bag I used for all my clothes, underneath my bed. Then once I did that I nervously stood there at the edge of the bed just to then decide I should sit down on it and face him still sitting up right on his bed happily watching me with a smile on his face and hands on his lap.

No one said anything between the two of but we just stared at each other like nothing else mattered. I could feel how he was expressing how he feels towards me, relieved, happy, content and yet......Love. I didn't have to feel it to know that, I could tell by his eyes with the way he looks at me even if we haven't said the actual words to one another but I don't think we really have to.

There was a knock on the door that broke our silent moment and soon enough Jungkook enters the room with his hand over his eyes.

"I hope I'm not interrupting but I just wanted to let you both know that we're ordering pizza tonight." Jungkook

Oh yes!! The little pizza place on campus is actually very good. It's sometimes hard to believe that a school has it's own take away place. PIzza sounds so good right now.

"Jungkook take your hand off your eyes you weirdo." Jimin

Jungkook shakes his head refusing the request.

"No way I don't want my virgin eyes to be stained with a sinful scene." Jungkook

Jimin lets out a snort of a laugh, throwing his head back laughing and stands up from the bed to walk over to Jungkook, forcing him to remove his hand from his face.

"You can't speak of having virgin eyes when you are far from it Jungkook." Jimin

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jungkook

He giggles back after Jimin manages to remove the hand from the face and the two laugh together. Even myself if laughing just a little bit knowing that what Jungkook says is true.

"Oh come on Jungkook. You and Taehyung aren't exactly quiet."

I commented back and Jungkook turns in to this deep shade of red just to look down at the floor.

"She's right. You are both loud at nights. There's thin walls in this place." Jimin

He knocks on the wall beside him with his fist chuckling to himself while Jungkook now cant bring himself to look at anyone in the room but to then rush out the room in panic.

"I'm an innocent child!!" Jungkook

Jimin shakes his head closing the door again and I was still laughing at Jungkook's funny ways. Everyone in this dorm knows that those two are loud as hell when it comes to their night time games.

But I stopped laughing when Jimin comes to stand in front of me, an handsome yet mischievous smirk on his face and hands on his hips.

"Now where were we?" Jimin

Uh Oh.