chapter 1

Ciara's POV

"CIARA!" I turned around only to be tackled by a pink blur. We fell to the ground with a thump; I was currently lying on my back staring at my 'normal' best friend, who wouldn't get off of me!

"Get of me fat ass!" Maya gasped and quickly stood up; she then turned her body half way around to face her butt. "My ass is not fat!" she exclaimed while checking her own ass. Ungracefully I stood up and faced her, by the looks of it; it must be pink week I thought.

Basically every couple of weeks Maya has a change in style, colour or clothing. Today is most likely colour and as you can see, its pink, I shudder at the sight of it. Maya had pink highlight in her blonde hair, pink make-up and pink clothing. I'm not going to go into detail because I don't want my eyes to fall off by all the pink.

"I just said that so you can get of me and look, it worked." Giving her a smug smile I looped my arm with hers and pulled her towards the school gates.

"So what have I missed during these pass weeks" I haven't gone to school in about 2 weeks because my aunt Clara made a mistake on our date to arrive back home from our vacation. So I ended up staying an extra week in Australia, not that I was complaining and then it took another week to get the right sleeping pattern and my stuff for school.

All in all, I have a lot of homework to catch up on. I sighed; the price I pay for an extra week away from school. "Nothing new, except a really hot guy that's in our grade!" Maya dramatically fanned her face as we walked inside the school. "And?" because I knew it would not be over until she tells me everything about the poor guy.

"Well he moved from England and yes he has the accent!" I shut my mouth when she answered my question "His uncle is Coach Jackson" wow, Coach Jackson is like the hulk but just not green. He's big, buff and short-tempered. In all my years going to this school, I've never seen him smile even when his team won the championships, 5 times!

It makes you wonder if that man is capable of emotions. If so, has his family seen it?

Maybe I should ask the new guy.

I tuned in to hear more of Maya's stalker information "He also has this stay-away-from-me vibe going on, which is really attractive if you ask me. Ever since the first day, he didn't try to make friends and always sits alone."

We made our way to the office where I picked up my schedule "Yes all the same classes together!" Maya then pointed to English "Except that one" then to math "and that one" and finally to biology "oh and also that one...but no matter we still have Physics and Chemistry together" Maya pouted when she realised we only have two classes together.

"Guess I'll see you at lunch" Maya sadly nodded and then brightened "O-My-M-G! He is in all the classes I'm not, you know what this means" she stared intently at me "Uh..." I slowly backed away from her "You must get to know him!"

I snorted, if you ask me this guy sounds like a stuck up, jerk-ward. "And why would I do that?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Because"

"Because?" I repeated, dragging out the word.

"I believe that you and him have something in common" Maya wiggled her eyebrows and then pulled me to my class. As we stood outside the door I could see him sitting in the corner. He had dark brown hair that in the sun turned into a lighter colour, I couldn't see his whole face since he was facing away from us but I could tell he wore a pair of sunglasses.

My brows furrowed in confusion, why is he wearing sunglasses inside?

Maya saw my face "He, my dear confused friend..." she patted my arm in a pity way, scowling in her direction I waited for her to continue. "Avan Jackson, the guy who is going to be in your class for th-"

"Get to the point women!" I shouted which caused quite a few people to stare at me and in the corner of my eye I could see the guy, uh Avan, turn his head slightly in our direction.

"Okay! God you're so bossy." I narrowed my eyes at her "Avan's blind."

My eyebrows shot up in surprise...but then ever so slowly a very creepy smile crawled on my face. Some would say it looked a bit like a pedo smile but I'm too young for that so it's fine. When Maya saw my smile, she too joined in and together we looked like a couple of sinister students in the hallway.

The weird smile of course was cut short due to the bell. "Okay, good or bad" I asked her excitedly, she tapped her chin and then replied "Bad"

I sent a wink to Maya, who evilly laughed her way to her class, because she knew what I was going to do.

Yeah I pitied him too, because once I was done with him.... Heheh, I won't ruin the surprise.

Smirking I stepped in class and headed to the back, right next to Avan.

As I walked, I sent a small prayer for the poor soul that caught Ciara and Maya's attention...

***

Ahem, my new story after all the failed ones.

This one is going to be a little different than the typical story about a blind person *rubs hands together*

If people actually want to read this book and i get enough votes to make me go on then maybe you can read the awsome ending that i have planned out. IT'S GOING TO BE AWSOME XD

but until then i'm out! *random fog comes out of nowhere and i disappear into the night*