chapter 21

So it has been decided that i will keep this book crazy *cue cheers*

\(^o^)/ <~ look at my little arms

i will maybe make another book that is basically a normal, funny book with drama and an actual plot but BRT will remain the same, end of story!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who has commented and helped me out of this siutation and yh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyeing my target, I crouched low behind the bush. My ears perked at the sound of his footsteps, clenching my hands tightly around the rope I waited patiently for him to get closer.

Got you now, you little sucker!

I silently snickered but quickly stopped when he paused and looked around. Ducking low until he became off guard, Fido came closer. I could feel my heart beating in excitement, adrenaline pumped me up and then...I pounced!

Dashing out the bush, Fido yelped in surprise but that didn't stop me from completing my master plan. Prepare for the end Dog!

I took advantage of his surprise and quickly pushed him down on his side. Placing a knee on his ribs (I may have added a bit more force than necessary because I'm sadistic when it comes to Fido) to keep him down, taking out the rope I pulled Fido's legs together and wrapped them tightly. Grinning evilly, I laughed at stupid Fido wiggling around.

"Kitty."

Stepping back I admired my work but I could swear that I head something, though I'm not sure. Maybe it was just a bird or something. Anyway, back to amazingness, I stared at the little extra rope at the end after I tied Fido's legs. Grabbing it, I dragged Fido to the closest tree that looked strong enough to hold his weight.

"Kitty!" Argh, stupid bees are so annoying, it's like they're calling my name. Since when did animals get smart?

'Urm, Fido's smart' slutty me said but I quickly cut her off by pushing her face so she stumbled and fell.

"Hey!"

Whistling, I walked away like everything was normal.

Ignoring them, I turned back to my task and threw the rope over a sturdy branch. Tugging at it to make sure it's strong, I then started to pull Fido up by his legs. Heaving, I was quickly running out of breath as I dug my feet in the ground.

Fido yelped, so I took this time to check out my progress at how high he is.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!"

So its turns out that I really need to hit the gym because Fido wasn't really yelping in pain (like I hoped) but instead was yelping because he was offended that I couldn't even lift him off the ground. I huffed, turned on my heels to glare at him "It's not my fault you have a booty!"

Fido's jaw dropped and then whined while turning his head around to check out his ass. Fido whined and I took this time to continue pulling. "Ciara! I'm over here!" that weird noise was blocked out by my sneeze. Sniffing, I listened again in hope to hear whatever the noise was. When nothing happened, I just shrugged and went back to work.

I finally managed to haul Fido's ass up the tree so now he was hanging like a piñata. Wiping away the sweat, my excitement increased as I realised something. "I can't believe it!" I sounded almost breathless "I actually have the demon trapped!" my eyes bugged out of my sockets.

It's like my dream came true!

I started cackling, my laugh rang through the air. Skipping around Fido, I poked and pushed him. "Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!" I chanted and danced like no tomorrow. I did my awesome moves around the mutt, I could feel eyes on me and a glare from you know who. "And now you will be sacrificed Demon!" My head tilted back as I let out a loud menacing laugh.