chapter 9

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER...

YOU KNOW WHAT JUST COME BACK TO READ THIS CHAPTER AND CHECK IT OUT COZ IT'S LIKE OMG!!!!!

I CAN'T STRESS HOW IMPORTANT IT IS!!! GO CHECK IT OUT NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

IT'S A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION!!!!!! 

Ciara’s POV

I tiredly knocked on Avan’s door. My moves were so sluggish and slow, I don’t think I did it hard enough for them to hear me at this ungodly hour.

It is currently 4:30 am and I was outside Avan’s house waiting for someone to open it. It’s a school’s night and I’m here all because of that stupid dog in my house. The damn thing wouldn’t let me sleep all night, I tried pushed it out my room but it started to scratch my door. I kicked it out the house, it started to bark and wake the neighbors.

Aunt Clara and Amber were sound asleep when this was happening; they both sleep like a rock. Sometime I wonder if they are alive or not. They did not have to worry about Fido because he actually likes them, but with me… don’t even go there. I swear he understand things like he’s not suppose to, like when I said he’s stupid, Fido miraculously locked me out of the house.

I blame the people who taught him to open and close doors. Dogs can use it to their advantage, and today, Fido somehow knows I have school and decides to keep me up because he can sleep all day. But I have to go do school stuff.

Man I hate that dog.

The only thought that came to mind was go to Avan’s house and sleep there, I’m sure the family won’t mind.

“Anybody?” knock, “Somebody?” knock, “Body?” this knock was the loudest because my head collapsed against the door. My eyes were shut as I just slept standing; it’s the most sleep I’ve got all night.

The door suddenly opens; I didn’t have time to register anything before I was falling. But I didn’t care, I was finally sleeping, my body was just going to have to suck up the pain. But then I stopped mid air, I forced my eyes open and saw the floor. I was levitating; I knew I could always do that.

I was pulled back onto my feet, my eyes was staring at a body. Looking up ever so slowly, I came eye to droopy, red eye with Devon (I have the droopy, red eyes just so you know)

“Ci, Wha-“Devon tried to tell me something, but my mind blacked out and I randomly gave him a response. “Msatrcraesailo” was all I said before I brought out what’s left of my energy to push past Devon and robotically make my way to Avan’s room. I would deal with this situation in the morning, for now I will let my body sleep.

I opened Avan’s door and with each foot my step faltered, the stairs took up most of my energy but I was determined to make it to the bed.

If…I could…just make a few more….steps.

Then I collapsed, I curled up in a ball on the floor. My body gave out before I made it to the bed, my energy depleted and it was Game Over.  

(Insert coins to continue) nah jokes!

***

Blissfully asleep, I started to dream about sleep because that’s how tired I was. I needed my dreams to rest as well as my body and mind or else I’ll go on auto pilot.  

Back to the situation, my hands started to roam whatever I am sleeping on, I don’t know what it is but it was soft and warm. It even made a thumping noise and moved up and down, it must be made in Japan because they make thing you never thought or heard of. I gripped it tighter when it shifted, it made a noise when I squeezed it too hard so I loosened up…but then realised that it’s an object and squeezed it harder.