Chapter 16

“Stupid family kicked me out of their house, now I have to sleep here” I angrily mumbled while playing with my food “Now I have to stay with these people”

“Well these people can easily kick you out if you don’t shut up!” Amber hissed, Fido backing her up by barking. I flicked him a pea which bounced off his nose “Shut it dog!” I growled “It’s just not fair! Where am I going to sleep tonight?” I looked at Aunt Clara, desperately hoping she has the answer.

“Oh I don’t know, maybe the room that’s on the second floor, two doors to the right” I glared when Aunt Clara casually kept eating her food like this wasn’t important to me. I sighed; I bet Avan’s missing me

*magically transports to Avan’s house*

“Finally I can have the bed to myself” Avan smiled and laid down on the bed

I’m sure he can’t fall asleep without me…

Two minutes in, Avan was knocked out with a smile on his face.

I’m definitely positive that he’s having bad dreams without me…

Avan’s imagination was endless as he thought of everything, it was the only place the Ciara couldn’t ruin and he loved every damn minute of it, especially when she’s not next to me in bed.

I’m sorry Avan for making you sleep in a cold bed tonight, forgive me.

Avan curled the blankets around his body; Ciara always used to hog the blankets and even when she didn’t, it was kicked to her side so he couldn’t cover himself. So at this moment he treasured the much needed warmth.

*ported back to Ciara’s house* ß look a star *giggles* ok I’ll get back to the story…

I pouted and glumly got out of my seat and slowly walked to my room. I haven’t been there in ages, I almost forgot how it looks like but as I pushed my door opened, I damn well knew it didn’t look like that!

“What.the.hell?” my jaw dropped and eyes widened. I just stared at my room, well by the looks of it someone has been living in here. Then the devil himself walks in like he owns the place, I growled when Fido jumped on my bed only to curl up in his bed that was conveniently placed in the middle of mine.

My eyes narrowed as he lazily yawned and slept, Amber took this time to come to my side “Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that you are now roommates with Fido since you haven’t been here in a couple of days I decide that Fido deserves a lot more space” Amber evilly smirked and sauntered away.

Oh no she didn’t *does that clicking fingers thing*

“So we meet again” cautiously I stepped inside my room, Fido eyes were twinkling, in human terms it means that he was smugly smirking.

Jerk.

 I was about to go over there and show him whose boss when I heard Amber’s lovely voice… “Oh and if you kick him out, I swear I will let him do whatever he wants to you” and that’s when I went to my closets took out some clothes and changed in the bathroom. Then went to my bed, curled under the covers and switched off the light, not once arguing with Amber, I was still traumatized by that one time Fido did that. I shivered under the covers and it wasn’t because I was cold.

 At some point in the night, Fido and I had a fight consisting of shoving each other with our feet to get more space. The damn dog was relentless; I grunted and pushed him hard. Fido yelped and then growled the next thing I know I’m on the floor.

I glared up to see Fido happily wagging his tail, as if to say:

‘Who’s the pet now human?’