chapter 15

Avan groaned next to me signaling that he was awake; I pressed my face harder in his chest silently telling to not get up so I can continue on sleeping. Over the past couple of days, I couldn’t sleep in my room anymore because my body prefers Avan’s chest as a pillow and arms as a blanket, so that means…

I MOVED IN AVAN’S HOUSE!! WHOOO!!

Yeah no.

Avan’s family has decided to only let me come to sleep over and not live there. That’s stupid; I’m practically living there anyway. So I made one stupid mistake and suddenly I can’t live here!

Besides, I’m sure Steve’s leg will heal…hopefully.

Avan moved again, I whined and draped my leg over his hips. “Kitty!” Avan groaned and forcefully pushed my leg off, Avan was about to sit up but my hand reached his chest first and pushed him down then I proceeded to put my whole body on top of Avan’s.

Ha! Like to see you get up now sucker!

I snickered when Avan groaned louder, “Ciara get of me! I think I hurt myself when I was sleeping.” I sighed but rolled of him, Avan slowly sat up; he doesn’t wear a top when he goes to sleep (Oh mama!!*fans myself*) so I could see the bruises on his back. I gasped at the many bruises everywhere, I got of the bed and went to the front of him, and boy I don’t know what Avan did at night but he sure got himself good. There on his chest and arms were purple and blue bruises, “Damn Avan what did you do to yourself?” I said in awe as I prodded and poked the big one right across his chest. “Kitty stop it and help me to the kitchen. I think I’m going to need a lot of ice” Avan winced when he tried to stand up, immediately I was there helping him.

I felt sorry for Avan when we were going downstairs, how was it possible for Avan to get hurt? Maybe he sleep walks? Or someone came in the room and attacked him! I knew it! Now I must protect Avan from the mysterious attacker, even if it the last thing I do…

Kate gasped when we entered the kitchen, everybody was there. Sheesh what was everyone doing up so early, bunch of weirdoes, oh wait I’m awake…eh I always knew I was different. “Oh my baby boy, what happened to you?!” she rushed over to him, we helped Avan on chair. Devon and Kevin (hey that rhymed) whistled, “Did you get in a fight or something?” Devon asked coming closer to check out another bruise forming on his arm.

“No! How the hell am I suppose to get in a fight when in bed?” Anya got out some ice packs and passed it to Avan and I. I pressed it to his chest not so lightly and Avan flinched back, “Kitty” he growled and I rolled my eyes. “Be a man for once in your life Avan” I said before adding the ice pack on his body, I felt sorry for the ice, I mean in no time, Avan’s sexiness would melt it away. Such a short life.

RIP ice pack.

Always remain cool until the end…

Please everyone, a moment of silence.

….

HEY YOU, YES YOU NO THE OTHER PERSON, TO THE RIGHT, NO THE OTHER RIGHT, YES YOU!!!

SHUT UP!

…Ok moments over. A few minutes passed when Devon poked Avan, “Why is everyone trying to hurt me!” Hmm, since when did Avan become so whiny? I blame Fido; it’s the only logical explanation.

“Stop moving, I think I found a clue as to how you got the bruise” everyone snapped their heads to Devon; I took a quick peek at Avan and rolled my eyes. I placed my hands on his head and turned it the right way, “Thanks Kitty”

“No problem bro”

We waited for Devon to speak again but he circling around Avan and then he looked to me. Devon looked me up and down and then turned back to Avan. “What the diagnosis Doc?” it seemed the right moment to say it. “Is he going to live?” everyone glared at me and I back away with raised hands. “Ok I’ll stop…Doc” I couldn’t help myself, it’s so tempting.