Part lll

“Why does he have to come, can’t we just ditch him on the side of the road?” I pouted at Avan but glared when I looked at Fido in the rear view mirror.

“No. He can help me so I don’t always have to rely on you. Thank God” Avan mumbled the last part but I still snapped my head to him angrily, “I heard that!” I growled and Avan shrugged, his lips twitched to hold in a smirk.

“Whatever.” I muttered angrily and continued driving to the stupid gardens where we have to find the stupid baby’s parents and th- “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SMELL?!” I exclaimed and pulled my shirt over my nose.

Clutching the steering wheel, I tried to keep it straight as I turned my head to find out who did it.

“Uh, Ciara. I don’t suppose you have a diaper?” Avan held Milly in arm’s length as she giggled and clapped her hands.

“Lord help me.”

***

“Ok Fido, I know we have our differences but we really need to work together to get what we need.” I crouched down to his level and spoke in baby words for him to understand. “We can totally kill each other when this is all over.” I reasoned with him.

Fido stared at me and then finally barked as if he agreed with me.

“Ok let’s go.” I grabbed his leash and started to walk inside the shop. (Ha! Suck on that Amber, you must be lost right about now without your stupid dog!)

**Magically transports to Amber**

“You really didn’t have to do this.” Amber blushed as she held on the hard bicep.

“It’s my pleasure.” The sexy Spaniard said huskily as he led Amber towards her house since Fido ditched her.

(“Oh come on! That’s not fair!” The author pushed Ciara’s face away from her and said, “Go away! This is my book!” Then they proceeded to have a slapping fight but was easily broken up when the assistant arrived. “She did it!” they both exclaimed at the same time but a good slap behind their heads by the assistant put them in their place.)

**back to Stupid, idiotic, fool- “Look at what she’s writing, do something!” Ciara screamed at the assistant who just shrugged, making the author smirk. “At least I get the guy” Ciara said smugly making the smirk fall of the author’s face.**

Avan and I came up with a plan to go get some diapers but since our faces are on TV, I had to go in disguise and it was chosen that I pretend to be blind (I came up with the awesome, fool proof idea)

I was wearing Avan’s shades to cover my eyes and Fido would be my guide dog. Thankfully inside the car was someone’s wallet (*cough* Robert’s *cough*) so we could buy the stuff with cash. See this is pure genius!

We walked and I allowed Fido to lead me. There wasn’t anyone here except the guy behind the counter who was watching me very intently. It made me slightly nervous but I kept going, the sooner I get the stuff the quickly I can get out.

Searching through the aisles, I spotted the diapers and quickly made my way to them. Of course I dragged Fido, enjoying his yelp of pain when I tugged the leash really hard. Snickering, I searched through the rows and found two diapers that I thought would be good.

Picking them up, I read the stuff it said but still couldn’t decide which was better.

Huffing, I turned to Fido and showed him both.

“Ok which one? This one that says it’s very absorbent or this one which is easy to put on.” Fido looked between the before settling on the absorbent one. He raised his paw and pointed to that one.