chapter 19

"So how much of school did we miss?" I asked as we walked to school, we were already late so there was no point in rushing.

I licked my ice cream, while holding on to Avan.

"Uh...about 4 weeks we missed" he said breathlessly as he jogged with me on his back. I sighed contently, I missed my piggy back rides. Avan stumbled a bit which caused some of my ice cream to tip into Avan's hair. I scowled, I didn't have a napkin to rub it off and it's kinda hard to do that while you getting a piggy back ride.

Besides, the real problem is whether to tell Avan or not

Looking left and right to see if anyone saw that, when I saw it was clear, I discreetly ruffled Avan's hair which was a horrible idea because his hair is now messed up and icky.

Avan suddenly stopped and stiffened, "Ciara..."

Busted!

"Did you just mess ice cream on my hair?" Avan growled and when I didn’t answer he shouted angrily "And then rubbed it in?!" well this is going to be awkward...

"Could I possibly lie....?" Sheepishly giggling, with my free hand, I began to fiddle with Avan's hair, making it stick up in different directions.

"I don't even know why I'm doing this?" Avan suddenly dropped me. I, on the other had was so unprepared that when he dropped me, I was half way to licking my ice cream. As I fell to the ground my butt hit the grass first, then came my hand and in slow motion I watched with wide eyes as the ice cream slowly came towards my face.

'Noooo!!!' my slutty side screamed in her high pitched voice.

Why the hell are you screaming for?! Stupid girl.

'It seemed appropriate' she huffed and turned her back to me.

...ok then.

While I was blacking out, the ice cream already reached its destination...my face. The whole thing spread while I was talking to myself, so now to anyone who is looking at me, its looks like I'm a teeny tiny baby who can't eat by herself.

Somebody please, wipe my mouth for me.

"Kitty, you there?" looking up at Avan, acting on impulse I kicked his shins.

"Mother-"hopping on his good leg, Avan clutched his injured one. I burst into laughter as I stared at him. I clutched my stomach as the silent laughter kicked in, you know the one where you can't breathe and nothing comes out of your mouth, and that you either clap like a retard or roll around. I went with rolling around until my stomach started to hurt.

"Eric, look it's that girl from the mall! OMG, why is she holding her stomach like that?! Is she pregnant again!" my laughing ceased as I slowly turned my head towards that middle aged could I met a long time ago at the mall.

"You!" the guy shouted, I squealed and quickly stood up, only to hide behind a confused Avan. "Kitty?" Avan looked cute with his pout, to bad I can't see it.

The lady gasped, "Are you the father?!" peeking behind Avan, the lady was pointing at him. "Wha- Kitty what the hell is going on?!" he turned his body around to face me. Before I could explain, the devil lady spoke.

"She's pregnant with your child! OMG she didn't tell you!" at this the chick fainted, with the whole hand to the forehead thing. Her husband caught her and gave me a disapproving glare, "You should be ashamed of yourself! We warned you and yet you go bring an innocent life into this mess." Avan's and my mouth flew opened.

"Pregnant?!" Avan exclaimed.

"Innocent?!" pah-leez, if my kids are anything like me...then we WOULD BE AN AWESOME FAMILY!!