Blindly Running into Trouble-THE MOVIE!!!

One insane girl…

One blind boy…

One annoying ass baby - wait what?! Ohhh, I get it, so Ciara was really pregnant!

“WHAT NO! That thing is definitely not mine! It bring nothing but trouble that come in a miniature form!” Ciara growled and pointed to a very tiny baby curled up in Avan’s arms. “Come Kitty, she’s not that bad.” Avan cooed at the baby who made bubbly sounds and giggles at him.

“That’s easy for you to say, she actually likes you!” Ciara muttered angrily and crossed her arms.

The author looked at her characters, blinked twice and then evilly smirked. She then turned herself to face a very annoyed assistant, “Oh would you look at that, I can’t write with all this noise. Guess its Hawaii for me!” the author happily stood up only to be pushed down. She peered at her assistant and wished she didn’t.

“Finish the movie.”

The assistant voice was void of all emotion as she suddenly grew in height, fire blazed in the background and her hair flew wildly as she stared down the author with hard, narrowed eyes and a pissed off face.

The author let out a squeak and furiously started typing. Once the assistant was happy that that author was writing, she turned her glare to the two very scared characters behind her.

“Leave.” They didn’t need to be told twice. They vanished, giving the author to write the trailer in peace.

“You’re gunna be in pieces if you don’t finish it right now!” the assistant growled.

“Out of luck they found that ticket, but bad luck followed as they got lost on their way to the airport. Finding themselves stuck in the middle of nowhere, they tried to look for civilization but found a small cabin instead. Hidden inside was a small baby, not being able to leave the her alone, they took her and that’s when the trouble began….

 Bring in Kidnappers who worked hard to kidnap that million dollar baby for ransom.

Add a little of insanity from the triple threat of Ciara, Avan and the baby (if you can consider her one?)

Can anyone stop this them as they try to return the baby to her parents or will the kidnappers get them first?

 But all I know is…shit’s about to go down!

***

COMING SOON!!!!

but not to soon of course coz i didnt finish it yet...hehe!! Anyway i'm out for now. Later *salutes*

Putting on sunglasses: ( ∙_∙)>⌐■-■

Wearing the sunglasses: (⌐■_■)

Oh yh...i'm that cool

Oh and before i forget, this is the last adventures of Avan and Ciara. i thought they should go out with a bang! :D after this movie is completed, then its game over for them so enjoy them while they last