chapter 18

I sat crossed legged on Avan's bed, a deep frown upon my face as I concentrated on absolutely...nothing. But soon a thought came in my head so I just thought about that since the last one was getting me nowhere.

5 mother bleeping hours.

That's how long it took for me to TRY and kiss Avan and every time failing! It was like I'm not allowed to kiss him. Urm excuse me universe, but that's my future boyfriend, so back off with the, keep-me-away-from-Avan-stuff!

I was so desperate that I even let slutty side try, only to fail.

"Hey!" slutty side pouted and crossed her arms. Blankly looking at her I replied "Go cry me a river, why don't you!" then went back to my thoughts.

Every time I get close, something interrupts me and takes Avan away. For example, we (I really mean me) were watching a movie and I made the Move, you know the one the guys use, fake yawn and put your arms around the shoulder thing. But since my arms was too short to reach around Avan, who snickered at me. I effectively shut him up with a punch to the gut.

Yeah that's right, who's laughing now! That ruined the mood so I let that go and tried once more but I was interrupted....again.

It was either the stupid girl scouts selling their stupid cookies, I'm telling it to you straight! Those cookies suck!

I popped a cookie in my mouth, definitely not worth buying, I tilted the box upside down and pouted when I saw it empty, shrugging I opened the next box upon a large pile of many different flavors, all complementary of Avan after much persuasion. "Oh my God these are sooo good!" I moaned in ecstasy.

Yep, definitely not worth buying them.

Anyway back to my original whining about the universe stopping me from kissing Avan, right after the girl scouts, came boy scouts and then the senior scouts (didn't know they existed but hey, I'm not racist)

Then there was the one, where I stepped on Jasper's tail and he attacked me or that one where Devon took Avan (by that, I mean Devon picked Avan up and slung him over his shoulder and walked away, leaving me to kiss the air (-_-) to a room to talk about something, but I do know that Avan came out beet red, I asked him what Devon said but Avan just shook his head and turned even more red.

I made the mistake of asking Devon who clearly explained to me, in detail, different ways to um...you know, try when...yeah I'm gunna stop talking now because my face is turning red at the thought of it.

And so, that's what happened for the next five hours. Who knew kissing Avan was very hard.

I even tried sneaking up on Avan so the universe wouldn't have time to react but they were one step ahead of me as I found out. Unconsciously, I touched my bruises on my arm and ass.

Yeah, they got me good.

While going over my master plan to get my revenge on the universe, I didn't hear Avan enter the room until he spoke right next to me on the bed. Of course me not expecting it, jumped and...Ended on the bed. What, you expected me to fall of the bed didn't you! Ha! Suck on it!

Ciara = 1

You = 0, so get used to that number!

Clearing my throat, I looked to Avan, remembering that awkward moment when I finished bathing and went to go see the family in the kitchen. It was very awkward I must say, you know that time when you walk in some place an everyone just snaps their heads at you and you suddenly feel self-conscious, well...it was nothing like that so get that out of your head. It was somehow a happy but sad moment; I don't understand Avan's family weird way, so I let it go.