Part I

"Please Avan!"

"No."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top!"

Avan sighed and I knew I got him, so I mentally smirked.

"No."

I pouted and crawled my way to him on the couch. We were hanging out at his house (alone, woohoo!), it was roughly about noon and I was hungry. Avan's kitchen didn't have my kind of food and so I'm trying to convince him to come with me to buy food at the corner shop that was a couple of blocks away. But Avan was being stubborn so I came up with a plan. Evilly laughing in my head I got in my crouch position.

I eyed Avan as he stood up and that's when I pounced.

He didn't even take a step when I suddenly landed on the floor and wrapped my hands securely around his ankles. Lying on my stomach, I thought that this was a brilliant plan that is, until my body was being dragged by every step Avan took.

"Please Avan! Pleeeeaaasssee!"

Avan grunted but kept pulling...okay so this plan was a fail. Luckily none of his family was here to witness this because it would have been embarrassing. Since that didn't work...I went for plan B.

I threw a tantrum.

"Avvaaan, waaaa! I want to go buy food! Why are you letting me starve?!" my legs were flailing and I was shouting on the top of my lungs.

"Alright! Alright!" Avan sighed in defeat.

"Yay!" I hopped on my legs, giddily jumped up and down and then giggled my way to the front door "Come on Avan, the food is calling to me!" Impatiently I waited for him, Avan purposely walked slowly and I scowled at him.

"I will make your life even more miserable if you do not get here in the next second" my voice was deadly calm, Avan's face lit up in horror and quickly rushed to the door and we were off...to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of OZ!

Fido can be that stupid black mop with four legs I thought evilly, Slutty side agreed with me. It is only here in my weird world created in my head am I able to say whatever I want.

Isn't that right Slutty me, ok I think I just offended myself...

'That's right’ she snorted.

"I like to see what that stupid dog can do here!" we both laughed out loud but then an abrupt growl was heard in the distance and it sounded like it was getting closer. We stopped laughing, slutty side quickly vanished with the last words being 'You're on your own toots'

Slowly turning my head to see black beady eyes staring at me. And they were not happy.

"B-but that's not possible, this is my world!" I whispered in horror when Fido smirked, "There's no escaping me human!" squeaking in shock I backed away, twisting my body I made a move to run away when I saw Fido crouch down in a pouncing position. The glint in his eyes told me that whatever he was going to do, will not be pleasant for me.

"Son of-" and I never got to finish that sentence...or run...or take a step - ok I think you got the point.

I died...in my head of course.

***

"Ugly mutt, hope he gets burned by a flamethrower!" I muttered angrily as I rubbed my ass that probably has his bit marks on my left cheek. You want to know the weird thing...that all happened in my head, SO HOW THE HELL DID IT BECOME REAL!!!

Stupid Dog!

Anyway I zoned back in after whining and moaning my way to and from the store. Of course, Avan decided to make it hard for me to just walk in peace.