Chapter 7

Thursday went by quickly, my classes weren't really teaching much today. Just explaining what will occur later on the school year.

My mind wasn't really with me at the moment, it felt like the only thing on my trey was the repeating image of Adam in the bathroom replaying like a sick videotape. And shockingly I didn't tell a single soul of what happened, I fantasied it in my mind, but it was to easy in my head I know in reality Adam would just be pissed at me, or maybe even try to threaten me if I tell someone.

My fear for him grows each second, by the way his wrist looked his been doing self harm more then once or twice, the deep cuts won't leave my head! I feel so sick.

Sahra asked me if something was bothering me, but of course I lied and said it was nothing. Tomorrow he will be here, and I will gather all my strength to go to him, face to face and tell him he needs help. Cause if I don't, the lump in my throat and the confusing guilt will swallow me all up.

If he does something, like end himself, I will blame it on me for the rest of my life.

Wait...

He didn't show up today, what if he- no, he wouldn't do that, right? But if  he did...

"Sofia! Move!" Abeera pushes me from the front door as we both enter the house.

"Excuse me, you're just to short." I luck the door, sniffing the air for food.

"Mom, you didn't cook?" I frown, searching for my mother in the bright living room.

Her brown hair tied into a messy, and dark bags under her eyes are seen.  "I'm not feeling well Fia." My mother calls me by the nickname.

"Fever?" I ask, hoping she would say no so I don't have to worry about her too much. My mind is already occupied, and I wish it wasn't.

"Yes." Damn.

"I'll cook food. Rice or pasta?"

"Cook tea first then pasta." I nod taking off my plaid backpack, and throwing it gently to the side. I already knew her answer, my mother loves pasta, I just thought she was gonna get sick of it eventually.

I rush upstairs, going into my room and changing into my homeclothes I guess you would call it.

  I come back downstairs, seeing my mother watching some Bollywood movie on TV, though in my opinion romance is such a useless thing, who would put so much risk into there hearts, knowing it will get broken cause of the other partner. I won't ever be in love with anyone, it's not gonna be my thing. I'm gonna go around the freaking world if I have too. I love traveling, very much.

I finish cooking tea, and after a half an hour I finished cooking pasta too. I give my mother a plate with pasta and a cup of tea, and quickly kiss her a goodbye and head upstairs. This house was as silent as a mouse.

.  . .

The smell of school fills the air, and I quickly meet up with Mira at her locker. Our conversation was quick, and weightless. I kept a look out for Adam, and to my surprise he was here. He was here. Why am I relieved and frighten at the same time?

I say goodbye to Mira, and quickly follow him upstairs, we have the same homeroom location so he won't think I'm following him anyways.

He slams open his locker, his black hoodie covering his smooth face. He really looks different. I remember seeing his hair pushed back, showing his emotionless eyes, his flawless skin, and blue eyes. I was to scared to notice his looks, but dark hair and blue eyes looks so beautiful together.

My locker was three lockers over his, we kept our space. I glaced several times at him, wanting to say something, but the way his body shift carelessly and the dark aura around him made my fear for him increasing.

"Adam..." I close my locker quietly, and grab all of my supplies. I'm speaking to him, I'm actually speaking to him.

He doesn't turn my way, but he stops looking through his backpack. I guess this is a sign of him listening to my shaky voice.

"Hm?" He response carelessly, like I'm not even here right now.

"I think we need to talk..." I say the words clear and quick so I don't have to repeat myself.

He glares at me, showing off his dark blue eyes once again.

It was quite the sight.

"Sofia..." He starts off, staring at me, but then searching for words to say. He gazes over my body, and then glues his eyes back to mine.

"Yeah?" I mumbled, looking at the large ticking clock. 8:16, we have four minutes left.

He stops speaking again, leaving a loud sigh. "Never mind." He shoves his backpack into his locker. He holds only one notebook and a pencil.

"Wait..." I whisper, but he already pushes passed me. I turn back to him, but his already at the door to our advisory. I grab my notebooks tightly, realizing that people where staring at me.