Chapter 31

I walk straight to my school locker, not even bothering to meet up with Mira. I quickly do my locker combination and slam my back pack right in it. Pulling out my note books and such.

I turn around to quick, and didn't notice Adam was here the whole time. He gives me a concern look, but quickly changes his expression to a positive one.

"Hey. Everything okay?" Adam ask me. His honey colored eyes looking straight at mine.

"Yes." I push him to the side. Walking straight into advisory. Adam quickly follows behind me.

"Sofia. C'mom, you can tell me." Adam says in a low voice. He was now making this way harder than it should be. I am such a monster, I'm gonna ignore Adam because of rumors? I shouldn't be even considering that. No matter how shocking the rumor must be. He needs someone to talk to, and here I am slowly pushing him away each second.

Adam pulls my wrist gently and looks at me. "Sofia. What's wrong?" He asks again.

"I'm okay, really." I clear my throat, tearing my wrist from his grip.

I walk quicker to advisory, and sit down on my assign seat. Placing my phone on top of my note books.

Adam walks into the room after me, taking a seat besides me. His eyes never seemed to look anywhere else but at me. It was quite awkward. So I decided to ask Mr.Foley if I could go to the restroom. Since today is turning out to be a very crappy day.

He nods, and I quickly leave and head straight to the bathroom.

Adam's POV

Sofia kept making me feel more suspicious as to what the hell was happening to her. As much as I tried to act like I didn't care, the look on her face surprised me. She looked like a damn zombie just rooming around the freaking halls. Usually she's the one to ask me how's my day, and ask me if I'm okay. But now it's the other way around.

I could already tell she was lying, when she said she was okay. And for a strange reason I just want to help her, like the way she helped me. There's only a few people in this world that actually have hearts. I'm not one of them, but Sofia is.

Mr.Foley goes to his desk, and sits there for the remaining of class. While I wait for Sofia's return. It's been six minutes and she hasn't come back yet. I wonder what she's doing? Wait, why should I care.

I notice Sofia's phone just laying out in the open with one message on it that cause it to light up the phone. I knew it was fucking wrong to go through her phone, but there was this feeling I had inside that made me curious as to who she messages.