Chapter 22

Ross says, "What do you want to do first?"

"There is a giant crane over there," I tell him about the giant crane there, so of course he is determined to win something. He played until he got a emoji pillow, "😁."

Afterwards we walk to the left and there's a game that looks like a roller coaster.

I say, "Let's do this!"

He says, "Is this the only roller coaster you have ever been on?"

I smile and say, "Maybe..."

Ross says, "That's what I thought. " I laugh, and we sit in the chairs. On the screen in front of us, it look as if we are an old, scary mine.

I sarcastically smile and say,"Hold me," acting like I'm scared.

He smiles and says, "Don't be a baby." I laughs, and then the seat wiggles and moves as if we were in a cart in a mine.

When the "roller coaster" is over, we stand up from the seats, I see I wasn't really ready to stand up, so I almost trip over my own feet. But Ross comes to my rescue just in time. He helps me stand on my own to feet.

I randomly ask Ross, "Did you watch Scooby Doo?"

He smiles and says, "Of course I did, what kind of family do you think I was raised in?"

"What episode was that roller coaster like? If you really watched Scooby Doo, then you should know," I say.

"That episode is 'Miner 49er'," Ross replies.

"Yes that's the episode I was thinking about," I say.

After the fake roller coaster we walked to the other side of the arcade, and I run toward the wheel of fortune. Ross says, "Oh come on, all this does is steal your money." But I prove him wrong the first time I hit the button I win 316 tickets.

He says, "What? That's not fair I never have done that before."

I say, "Maybe you just aren't as rossome as you thought." Ross grabs me, and attacks me with tickles.

He laughs and says, "Take it back!"

I somehow managed to say, "If you don't stop tickling me, I will yell, and someone will come get you off of me."

He says as he stops tickling me,"No fair!"

I say, "Look who's talking you were just tickling me to death!"

After that we walk around and spend all the money on our cards, and he beat me at most of the games. But I did win him an octopus ball from a crane, and I beat him at "Wheel of Fortune". When we spend all our money, we put our tickets into the ticket counter.

We walk up to the counter to cash in the, and I see a necklace and bracelet that say, "TAKEN" on both of them. The plastic they were attached to had an arrow pointing at the necklace and said,"Girlfriend" and the bracelet had an arrow putting at it that said, "Boyfriend." I wanted them really badly, but I wasn't sure if that was true yet.

Ross can totally read my mine, plus he saw me looking at the bracelet and necklace. He asks to the lady behind the counter,"Can we have the necklace and bracelet for 250." She grabs them off the hook, hands them to Ross, and scans the card, and takes the tickets off to the card.

We had 600 tickets, so we spend the other 350 tickets on a frisbee, gum, candy, stickers, matching key chains, and some bouncy balls. The lady hands us our things in a bag, and we walk out of the building.

Ross looks in the bag to fines the bracelet and necklace. He takes the necklace off the plastic, and says, "Turn around." I turn around and feel Ross moving my crazy, curly hair out of the way of my neck. The cool sliver sets around my neck as he clips the clasp of the necklace.

I turn around and see Ross putting on the bracelet. He says, "I hope you like it." I quickly wrap my arms around his neck and hug him.

I said, "Of course I do."

While tightly hugging me, he says, "Ashley, I think I'm in love with you. It sounds crazy, but I've never felt like this before, and it's a really good feeling."

I hug him a little tighter and say,"I think I'm in love with you too."

We let go of the hug, and we kiss quickly. He says, "I need to call the limo driver, it's getting late... I wish I could go home with you."

I smile, "Me too, but my mom would never let that happen. She probably would think you would make me...you know, do it."

Ross says, "It's ok, I understand." He calls the Limo driver who was eating at Chick-fil-la. So it will take him about 10 minutes to get there. In the mean time, we sit on the curb with his arm around me and my head against him.

Other the light of the moon I see Ross' eyes really well. I ask," What color are your eyes?"

He smiles and says, "Hazel." He holds the side of my face with his hand. "And I see your are beautifully brown." By then the limo is there. We jump in, Ross says, "I wish we could have a sleepover."

I smile and say, "I do to, but my mom would think you would force me to...you know have sex. I'd like to wait."

"I definitely would not force you to because I haven't myself," Ross surprising says.

My eyes widen and I say, "Never?"

He smiles and asks, "Yes why is that so surprising?"

"Because you're... you, no offense if that sounded offensive," I say.

"And because I haven't yet I decided to wait too, and why does this surprise you?" he says.

I reply, "It surprises me because you are so cool, funny, and a great guy over all."

He says, "I'm still surprised you had never had a boyfriend, you're sweet, kind, have the best sense of humor, and are beautiful.

I smile, "Thanks, that means a lot."

He says, "Well I wouldn't lie."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Authors note:
I'm SO sorry this took so long, I've been watching WAY TO MUCH Supernatural!!😁😁
And the end of my school year was CRAZY!!
I hope you all are having the best summer ever, and I can't believe how many views and followers I have!!!
I hope to update more this summer, and I CANT WAIT FOR R5's album.
I want it now, but then the summer will almost be over!
I need help I met a guy who I can't stop thinking about. I think he likes me to, but I think my friends think I'm making it up in my head!!😂
Sorry for the long authors note!

Vote and Comment!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!❤️❤️❤️