Chapter 7

My mom, my grandmother, and I jump in my mom's car after we part from Ross and his family. We head to the hotel Ross is staying at.

         Once we get there we wait a few minutes in the parking lot. Ross soon comes out, and my mom drives up to the front of the hotel. Ross jumps in and we drive to my house.

        On the way to my house, when we are about a 1/5 of the way there, I ask my mom,"mom could you please put the radio on?"

        She replies,"sure boo." She puts the radio on and HOT N' COLD by Katy Perry came on. Ross and I sing along to the song. Well... when I say "we" sang, I mean Ross sang beautifully. I screeched like the totally goober I am.

        We sang until we turned down my road after dropping my grandmother off three door down from my house. Once we get in my garage my mom presses the button to put down the garage, and we get out of the car.

         I say,"come on Ross you know how to get to the bathroom," as we run up my stairs. "Put on your swim suit in the bathroom and I'll put mine on in my bedroom."

        "Ok," Ross says as he is opening the bathroom door. I open the door on the other side of the hallway, and I get my neon rainbow, paint splatter one piece swim suit off a plastic hook on the wall.

        I walk into a room with blue and rainbow walls, it's my bedroom. There is also a queen size bed with a big, fuzzy purple blanket.

        I then take off my clothes, and put on my swimsuit. I'm about 5 foot 4 inches, 90 lbs, so I don't really have a butt yet. Wearing this one piece swim suit always makes my butt look really small because it is big in the butt. Luckily, 'm not the most flat chested person I know, so I'm a little curvy.

        So I look at my small butt, and out of nowhere Ross knocks on the door and says,"Ready?"

        Like a goof ball I scream,"holy mother of pearl, you scared the poop out of me!"

        I open the door, and Ross says,"dang, you scare easily," as I stare at his abs, they are a little flat, but they are prefect just the way they are.

        I say,"I scare easily when I'm in lala land. Don't make fun of me."

        Ross then smiles and says," at least I know something about you that is very useful."

        "You may want to put on a shirt, we won't be swimming immediately," I say knowing inside he, most likely, wants to show himself off.

        I just don't think that is something you do when you walk in a stranger's house and eat with them.

        I also cover up, I put on my jean shorts and a shirt I bought at one of my swim meets during the school year. It reads,"South State Championship" with outlines of two swimmers on it. I throw on socks and my pink converse.

      My mom and Ross wait for me downstairs while I get ready. Oh great...I just hope it wasn't awkward. I walk downstairs, and Ross says,"Ashely, why did you tell me your mom was so cool?"

        I'm a little shocked and say,"why do you says that?"

        Ross says,"she new one of The Monkeys' moms and loved Elvis."

        I say,"I don't know why. It just never came up. Can we go now?"

        My mom says,"yep, we were just chatting, while we were waiting on you," as she is opening the door.

        My mom goes out the door first, so Ross and I follow behind. He pecks me on the cheek because that's probably the only PDA we will be able to have the whole time between then and the end of the party.

        We walk behind my mom, we hear my neighbors Mary, Mike, 12 years old, and his sister Lindsey, 14 years old, and Austin, 14 years old and is little brother Rhor, laughing and yelling. All of them are really close cosines. Austin and Rhor are two houses away from my house in front of Austin's house the cosines are playing wall ball on the wall outside of his garage.

        We walk along the street, behind my mom, to get there. Once we walk into their view, Austin's little brother, Rhor, who is 5 runs up to Ross and says,"oh my gosh! Your Austin Moon!"

        Ross says, as nicely as possible,"thanks for watching 'Austin and Ally', but Austin Moon is just my name on the show. My real name is Ross Lynch." The little boy's face goes from happy to very happy in a blink of an eye.

        The boy says,"oh my goodness that's so cool."

        "Thanks, what's your name?" Ross says.

        "My name is Rhor," he replies happily to Ross.

        Ross says,"cool my middle name is Shor."

        Rhor says,"oh my goodness I almost have the same name as Austin Moon!' As he runs away with joy. My mom walk through the garge door, so Ross and I follow her though the door into the lundry room.

Author's Note:   

Hey people!!!!!

Plzzzzz Vote!!!!

& Comment!!!!

#hyperness&boredom

(:-))