Chapter 3

Once we walked out of the theater, I get out my phone out to text my mom to tell her she could come get me now. But then I see a limo pull up out of nowhere.

Ross says,"Hey want to go somewhere else?"

I say,"Sure where?"

Ross says,"I saw the circus is in town."

I say,"Sure but I've never really been on any rides."

He says,"That's ok. I wouldn't let anything happen to you. But if you don't want to I will understand. I didn't ride my first roller coster until I was like 13 so I will definitely understand."

I say,"Aww,thanks! I never met someone so nice and rossome! You see what I did their?"

He laughs and helps me into the limo. We sit there in the limo, and then the song RUDE, by Magic! comes on the radio. Of course we both know the words, and he sings it to me. I blush like crazy.

Maybe 5 minutes later, he is taking my hand and is leading me out of the limo. I trip...of course, and he caught me just before I would hit my knees on the ground.

Our chest where touching, so we pause. He slides his hand onto my thigh and my hands slide into his hair as we kiss. It was the most amazing feeling in the world.

We finally let go, and we walk around the circus some. He won me a pink teddy bear with beautiful blue eyes, and I won him a yellow monkey with orange eyes holding blue banana. We walk up to the Farris wheel.

Ross says,"We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

I say,"No, I want to do this"

We get into the cart and wait for it to start moving. Ross takes my hands, and we start going up.

He says,"Just look into my eyes."

I do this and try to keep my breathing as normal as possible. Before I know it we are at the top. My heart is pounding like crazy, and I guess Ross could tell because he came closer to me.

He said,"You are driving me crazy."

After he says that we kiss passionately the rest the way down. We finally get out of the cart.

Ross says,"How can you go that long without breathing?"

I reply,"I've got swimmer lungs."

He says"I wonder what you look like in a swim suit."

I laugh as we walk back to the limo with
our teddy bears.After we get back into the limo he asks me if I want to do anything else.

I say,"Ice cream would be rossome!"
We then get ice from one of my favorite ice cream places, but then again he asked me if I wanted to do anything else. We go to the park in in my town.

We get out of the limo and walk around the track around the park, and we eat our ice cream. We play truth or dare, but it was mostly truth.

Ross says,"Truth or dare?"

I say,"Truth"

He says,"How good of a kisser am I and would you like to kiss me again?"

I blush and say,"I'd give you five stars and..." He kisses me again before I can get my answer out. We finish playing truth or dare, and I really learn a lot more about him. He also learns a lot about me.

We decide to go back to the limo and bring me home, but before that we park in a parking lot and kiss until we can't kiss anymore.

While in the parking lot he says,"I have kissed many people in my life, but it's has never felt like this before."

I say,"Well you were my first kiss, and my first guy hug."

He says,"What? I was your first kiss, wow. You're a really good kisser."

I say,"I always thought I might be. You know I'm only 13, right?"

Ross says,"Age is just a number baby. Twilight quote!"

I say,"That was always one of my favorite quotes."

He says,"Mind too."

After that, the limo brings me home. We jump out, and he walks me to my door. He holds my head up as we kiss, and I jump on him like a little kid with my legs wrapped around his waste.

After we are done kissing, I open my front door and float up the stairs. I wash my face and brush my teeth, and I go to bed after my magical first date, kiss, and hug.

Authors note:

Is it to short??

Hello!?!?
People I need a little help writing this, plzz!
😬😁😁😁😬

Vote!!
Commit!!

Follow me if you want!
You know you want too!!!!!!