Chapter 8

Once we walk through the laundry room, we are greeted be my many neighbors, but once they see Ross, they think he is my first boyfriend. Well technically he is, but we just haven't made it that official yet. :)

One of my most favorite neighbors says,"hey Ashley who ya got there?" And gestures to Ross standing behind me.

"This is Ross Lynch," I says.

Some of my sour neighbors, who are three years older than me, come out of the kitchen and say,"you mean that funny looking guy from that kiddy show on Disney Channel," then they realize he is actually in the house and make faces that let you now how embarrassed they are that they just said that.

You can also tell they are very jealous of the HOT guy behind me. The country one stutters as she says,"oh my gosh, we didn't mean it like that at all."

My mom says,"ya'll come this way, everyone is about to eat," as she walks into the kitchen.

Ross whispers to me, "I can tell they are just jealous of you." I smile and grab a styrofoam plate from the countertop in the small kitchen, and I hand one to Ross.

I scope macaroni, chicken, and a corn on the cob onto my plate, and Ross and I follow Austin and his cousins through a dood to the front of the house.

Austin sits on a stole he brought from his bedroom, and Mike wheels a another chair out of the garage. Rhor and Lindsey sit on the concrete, so Ross and I sit on the part of the walkway that is like a step.

There is silence while eating for a while until Austin says,"so how'd ya'll meet?"

I reply,"I was walking to Mary's the other day, and then R5's tour bus pulled up and screamed, 'we need to pee' then he gave me his number when he was leaving and later asked me out."

"Ya'll don't think that's a little fast?" Lindsey says, I little jealous.

Ross gets a little hurt by this and says,"we'll take it a day at a time."

I get a little overly excited and say,"omg, what movie it that from?!?" Everybody, except Ross, looks at me like I'm crazy.

Ross says,"ummm...I don't know I'll look it up later," satisfied I realized he was quoting a movie. Omg, we think alike all the time!

There is an awkward silence while eating our food until we through away our trays, in the trash can outside, and Austin says,"ok ya'll want to play wall ball?" We each say yes, and you can tell Austin is shocked that Ross says yes along with us.

Austin jealously asks,"Ross, you know how to play wall ball?"

Ross says,"yep, my brothers and I always are learning new ways to be active," knowing that would bug Austin a little. Let me tell you, it was HILARIOUS!! :)

"Ok we have three lives each," Austin says as he throws the ball hard at the wall. Most of the time, when we play this game, I wait for the ball to hit the ground, then catch it in the air.

But Ross, being his skilled self, catches the ball in his big hand before it can hit the ground, and you can totally tell Austin is shocked by Ross's fast reflexes.

In the blink of an eye, the game is almost over. It's only Ross and Austin left with 1 life each.

Austin throws the ball at the wall really hard, so the ball bounces passed them and 30 or more yards away. Ross doesn't think and runs towards it, and yells,"WALL BALL!" For any of you who don't know what this means, it means Ross now has to stand where he is and throw the ball from the large distance.

Most people, me, would act like they dropped the ball, but actually throw it, and run towards the wall before the ball hits the wall when someone throws it to get them out.

But Ross doesn't take the risk of Austin being able to throw it faster than he can make it to the wall. Ross throws it, and it just misses the wall by an inch, so Ross tries to run to the wall before Austin can run you there and throw it.

But Ross "trips" and Austin hits the wall with the ball before Ross can jump up and run to the wall.

"Yeah! I beat Ross Lynch! I beat Ross Lynch!" Austin says being rude. "Oh my gosh man...I sound like a d***...sorry man good game, you totally let me win."

Ross says,"naw man it's cool. I really did trip."

Austin says,"ok whatever man, ya'll want to swim now?"

We all scream,"YES!" So Ross and I walk back over to my house, and we grab our towels and a pair of goggles.

We walk back and everyone else is in my neighbor's pool, the pool at the neighbors house in between mine and Austin's houses. I think that makes sense. :)

So...we put our towels down and I stare at the round, cold looking pool.

Ross says,"aww, come on don't be a wimp! It can't be that cold."

Austin says,"yeah it is actually pretty warm tonight."

Ross walks towards the edge of the pool, and jumps in, splashing me...of course! His teeth start to chatter as he says,"what are you looking at? It's not cold at all."

"Lies, those are lies...oh fine I'll get in." I say as I walk toward the pool. I dip my toe in and cringe from the cold pool water.

"Oh my gosh, that's freezing!" I scream.

Ross laughs,"WIMP!" As his teeth still chatter.

I say,"just give me a sec." I again walk toward the pool and hold on to the plastic ladder going into the round pool. Once my feet are on the step that is under the water, I am splashed with the ice cold water by Ross, Austin, and Mike.

They laugh while I hold myself to keep warm. They continue splashing me as I spit out the water of my mouth, and out of nowhere, I get the guts to jump in.

Athor's note:

Hi reader!! I love u!!
Plzzz comment!!

I'm really sorry for spelling errors!

Is this chapter to long, short, or just the right length????

How has ur Black Friday and/or Thanksgiving been??