Chapter 19

I bet your wondering what my dream was, and yes it was about sex. Ok so here it goes, we were in London and engaged. We were a little crazy in love, and things happened. We had sex then he got drunk, and then he had sex with a Londoner. But I know that would never happen right?

Ok so, when I awake, I awake to Ross next to me in bed waiting for me to awake.
He says feels my forehead,"I think your fever broke." I stand up from my bed, and I look into his eyes as he looks into mine.
He pulls me into him to where out lips are 2 inches apart.

Then he kisses me. It wasn't that long since we last kissed, but it felt like it because it was amazing. I had butterfly dancing in my tummy, and I could tell Ross did too.

Once we release, he just smiles at me. Ross says,"get dressed! I want to take you somewhere!"

I get dressed, and I put on my short shorts, hot pink tank top, white shirt with some type of lace on the top, and my pink converse. Ross says,"ready hot stuff?!"

I blush, smile, and say,"yep, and if you are looking for a nickname for me some people have called me'Ash' and 'Doughnut' before.

Ross says,"why doughnut?"

I say,"it's a long story."

Ross says,"ok, I'll come up with something." We pick up our phones and walk through my front door.

I yell to my mom,"Ross is taking me somewhere!"

My mom yells back,"ok have fun boo!" I close the door, and we start walking down my driveway.

Ross smiles and says,"guess what today is."

I say,"I don't know."

Ross says,"the concert! The reason why we were here in the first place."

I say,"OMG, I totally forgot, I was sick ,so I didn't even think about that!"

Ross says,"don't worry that's where we are going now."

I say,"thanks, I can't wait to see y'all preform."

Ross says,"you have never been to a concert? Oh yeah, the bus should be coming in about 2 minutes." The tour bus soon turns down my street.

We jump on the bus and ride to the concert, but before the concert starts there is sound check. So, we get out of the bus, and they set up. It really cool to see them in their element.

I stand where the crowd will soon be, and I'm right in front Ross and the luckiest girl in the world. He whispers something to Riker, who whispers something to the rest of R5.

He smiles at me and sings "Just The Way You Are" by Brono Mars, and I swear I almost start crying. After that beautiful song, people start coming. Once about 60 people show up and have a Q&A. At least one girl purposes to each one of the guys.

When Someone purposed to Ross he said,"I belong to someone else. Ashley come up here." Riker pulls up a stole and I sit down next to Ross, who is standing.

I an feel my self blushing like crazy, and I think everyone else can too because I hear all the girls in the crowd say"awww!"

Ross says,"Ashley this is for you" he sings"If I can't be with you" And he sings it beautiful, as always. At the end of the song he takes my hand, and I stand up from the stole.

He twirls me into him, and we kiss. When we kiss, I don't even remember the crowd of screaming girls are there because it was so amazing. After maybe, 30 seconds later we, sadly, let go to breath. And I hear everyone go,"Awwwwww!"

Then we hear Rocky and Riker saying,"Ewwwwww! To much PDA!" Ross and I laugh together, and I slide off the stage into the crowd.

After other pointless questions, more people arrive, and the concert starts. It's the most awesome thing I have ever witnessed in my life! Ross, Riker, and Rocky dance about, and Ross sings like the Angel he is, and dances like 😍☺️😈😋😍, see I can't even describe it because it's so amazing!

The VIPs get to go to a meet and greet afterwards the concert, so we go behind the stage where a table is set up for them to sit down at. They sit at the table and sign things, while I sit in a chair next to Stomie.

She says" you know Ross really likes you? and now I think he has found his special someone. He is seems really crazy about you"

I say,"I think I have found my special someone too. I'm crazy about him too, ever since I saw the first episode of 'Austin and Ally'I could tell there was something about him that I liked."

Stomie says," I really like you, you seem like a good person, and like a good person for Ross."

I reply,"thanks, that's one of the nicest things someone has ever told me. Ross was actually my first kiss."

She says,"I had no idea, you're beautiful and nice. I wouldn't have thought that."

I say,"Ross said almost the same thing."

Stormie replies,"well he better, it's true. He does not act the same with you as with his past girlfriends. He seems like he's happier now."

I say,"thanks, that means a lot. I feel the same way, and that really means a lot coming from you." The guys and Rydel finish signing the fans' things.

Ross walks up to me and without saying a word, kisses me.

Authors note:
Hey guys!! Sorry it took so long!!!
I got really busy! ❤️

How was this chapter?? I've never been to a concert, so I didn't know how to describe it very well.

I finally found the chapters that I lost!!! So I will hopefully update in the next day or two!!!❤️❤️❤️

Have a nice day!!!❤️❤️❤️
Please vote and comment!❤️

I LOVE YOU!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
YOU ARE AWESOME!!❤️❤️