Chapter 2

It was only Thursday when we meet, so I only had about day whole day to pick out what I would wear. But, I did it, I wore an an ocean blue, pink and yellow flowered, short sleeved shirt with a collar, a pink under shirt, my favorite short shorts, and pink converse.

By the time Saturday came I was filled up with so much energy that I "forgot" my jacket at my house to go to movies. When my mom pulled up to drop me off, I could tell she was worried to just leave me there with someone I had just met, but I reassured her I would be fine.

I walk over to Ross, who looks as glowing as ever. He says,"You look...beautiful."

I'm a little shocked by this at first, so I somehow managed to get out,"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself." He smiles at that. He's wearing a pink T-shirt, black converse, jeans with only a few holes in them, and a leather jacket.

Once we walk into the theater, we are greeted by a blast of cool air. I guess Ross felt it to because he quickly draped his leather jacket over my shoulders.

I said,"But then you will be cold."

He says,"I'm like Jacob, I'm hot." I giggle and he looks at me like I'm crazy because he doesn't know why I'm giggling.

I giggle at this because a friend and I have an inside joke. When we watch the "Twilight" movies and Jacob says,"I am hotter than you." We say stupid things to the TV for example,"Yes I know you are." And we may or may not of kissed the TV screen a few times! :)

He didn't know what was so funny, so naturally he asks,"What did I say that was funny?" I stare at him with a "really" face because is not that hard to guess what was funny. He realized it and says,"Ok I see how that could be funny...well I am hot right?"

I say,"I have not respond to that...yet."
After we get our popcorn and ICEE's, he tells me about a few inside jokes of his own. We wall down the hall to the right and then right again. We then go though the door that has a "Guardians of the Galaxy", 7:50 sign above it.

We walk through another little hall wall until we see the stairs. Ross then walks up the green and red lit stairs as I follow. We walk until we are in the middle of the seats and in the very back of the theater, the best seat.

We got there early, so we then wait about 15 minutes for the movies to start. The beginning of the movie was a little sad, so I teared up a little.

Other than that the movie was pretty fast moving. I was so fast moving I kind of jump and grab his arm. Soon later the characters kiss, it was a really sweet kiss.

It was possible one of my favorite parts, it's a good thing I saw the movie later because right as the characters come close together. Ross just stares at me, so I stare at him too. He moves the armrest up and out of the way, then kisses me.

I was just how I imagined it would be. There were sparks and butterflies in my tummy. It's crazy I had felt this before. One time I read a book about a girl who went to a spy school, so her life was really complicated.

But every time I read a sentence about her kissing her true love, I would get butterflies in my tummy. This also always happens when I watch a movie and the characters kiss. It drives me crazy, a good crazy.

Ok where was I, oh yeah, we kissed, magically, for 30 seconds or more. Once we run out of breath we stop, and we just smile at each other. I put my head on his shoulder and we watch the rest of the movie as we hold hands.

After the movie ends we walk down the stairs and though the hallways we walked to get there. I say to Ross,"I'm going to use the restroom." As I walk through the restroom door.

Once I get into the stall I scream in excitement. Luck I was I only one in there, so I pee and open the door. My phone starts buzzing like crazy I have received a few hundred text from my friend, Mary.

Mary-OMG, How did it go? Tell me everything!!

Me- Hold on, hold on, it's not over yet! We are still in the theater. I will text you later, awkward hug.

Mary- Kk, awkward hug!
(We say "awkward hug" because that's just what we say instead of bye, that also how we say bye when we aren't texting:))

I walk out of the restroom door after I wash my hands and dry them. When I look up to see Ross, he is staring at me with his beautiful...I just realized I don't know what color his eyes are. Oh well, they are still beautiful.

He walks up to me and taking my hand, and we walk out of the movie theater...slowly.

Authors note:
I got bored so I typed this up! :)

Comment!!
I need inspiration!!

Vote!!

Follow me while you're at it!! ;-)