Chapter 13

Once Ross and I walk over to Mary's, we walk through her garage, and I knock on the window in the closed door. A few seconds after I knock, Mary comes running to the door from her bedroom.

At first she doesn't see Ross, so she says,"hey Ashley!" But once she lays eyes on Ross, she says,"oh my gosh...Ross...it's...so cool to meet you." Soon after she processes what just happened to her she whispers to me,"he's even hotter in person."

If I didn't mention earlier, Ross is wearing a hot pink, blue, black, and white shirt with hot pink shorts. (look at the picture)

After Mary whispers into my ear, she opens the door wider motioning for us to come in. Once Ross and I inter the door, we are in the kitchen, and Mary closes the door behind us.

Mary says,"ya'll want to jump on the trampoline?"

I look towards Ross, so he blushes a little and says,"sure, I just like spending time with you." We walk out Mary's back door to her trampoline to the left of her pool, and Ross says,"dang, how many of your neighbors have pools?"

I reply,"only two."

He says,"I see why you like to hangout with your neighbors. They all seem really cool."

We walk to the trampoline. Mary and I quickly pull our shoes off, and I use a pole and the side of the trampoline to pull up and get on the trampoline. While I am pulling my self up, Mary jumped up pretty quickly as well. Ross is a little surprised by how fast we are on the trampoline.

I can tell, so I say to Ross,"this is her forth trampoline. By now we have a system of how we get up and down from here," while I'm bouncing on the trampoline.

Ross takes his shoes off reveling his hot pink socks, so Mary sarcastically says,"wow I love your socks, they're my favorite color..."

Ross laughs and says,"well they're my second favorite color," while pulling himself onto the trampoline.

Mary laughs and ask,"so what's your favorite color? Ashley told me it was yellow, but I didn't believe her."

"Yellow is actually my favorite color," Ross says to Mary. She is a little surprised at first, so there is a silence as we bounce, other than all the beautiful chirping birds.To end the silence Ross says,"has Ashley ever told you about my little brother Ryland?"

Mary says,"umm...I don't think so, is he in R5?"

Ross replies,"no, he is my younger brother, but he is a DJ." Ross stops bouncing, and he pulls out his phone, then goes to his photos, and fines a picture of Ryland.

"This is a picture of him. He is 16," Ross says to Mary who has stopped to look at Ryland's picture.

I have known Mary since I was 5 and she was 3, so I could totally tell she likes the picture of Ryland. She looks at the picture and says,"oh my gosh he kind of looks like you," to Ross.

Ross says,"yeah, we all kind of looked the same when we were younger." I get tired of standing, so I sit down, on the trampoline.

Ross sits down too, and Mary does also. Out of nowhere, Mary asks,"hey guys, ya'll want to go to my room?"

I look up from a piece of pine straw I had picked up before, when I first sat down. "Sure," I reply.

We walk through her back door, and into her house once again. She walks to her bedroom as I follow with Ross close behind me.

We walk into Mary's bedroom, and she turns on the lights to where we can see her purple garden sene walls. Her bed takes up most of the room in her bedroom, so I jump onto her tall bed. Ross soon does the same while Mary is still standing on her floor.

She finally says,"so what do ya'll want to do now?"

Ross ask,"want to make a funny video?"

Mary screams,"YES!"

OMG! Ross has no idea what he just got himself into! ;)

Authors note:

Was this chapter to short???
Sorry for spell errors!! ❤️

I'm in the south, and the weather has been weird lately and now I'm
sick-ish!!!

Sorry if it is a boring chapter. I want to skip to another part in the story, but the story wouldn't make sense if I did. I promise the sorry wil get more interesting!!!

Omg, Will you know how in the past I said my mom was a little protective, well she is so protective I am not allowed to have an Instagram! This is my only source of social media!!!

I'm soooo boring!
But I'm fine with it!!😁😁😝😝😜😜😋😋😆😆😂😂😁😁😊😊😀😀

LOVE U!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️