Author's note and Disclaimer

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

Following themes are present in this story . Hence read it at your own risk. This story is 21+ so, if you are not 21+ please don't continue reading it.

This story contains scenes of abuse and violence ( sexual , physical , mental , emotional all kinds) , angst, smut, forced marriage, slave contract , contract marriage, criminal tendencies , sensitive scenes , psychological themes, drug/alcohol use, mentions of self harm and mature scenes( Can get very very mature at some places ).

I am not trying to promote or support any of the above listed themes. I am strictly against all of the themes listed above and I find them socially , morally and ethically unacceptable.

And I am not trying to sexualize or spread hate against any of the idols and celebrities. Only and only the names and pictures are added in the story to better the reading experience, other than that it has nothing to do with any of the idols and celebrities.

These themes are being used in the story solely for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES and should never ever be favoured or inculcated in real life in any form or ways.

Author's note :

Hi guys ! This is your author ! You can call me Clover.

This is my first fanfiction. I hope you guys like it !

I would love to give you a roller coaster ride of emotions with some spicy and sweet moments and a lot of entertainment. I hope you can receive the same with as much passion and positivity as I am writing this story with.

Also, If you are here for a direct plot ( i.e. directly jumping to the 21+ content without any or minimal storyline ) and not looking for a detailed plot with a proper storyline built around it , then you might not like my work very much. So, read at your own risk !

My story would be more towards following the storyline and it may get too detailed at times.

I will be adding 21+ content to spice up the whole plot but it's not my only theme.

For others who are looking for other themes with 21+ content. This story will be offering following themes :

∆ Romance (All kinds : cutesy , fluffy etc etc )
∆ Suspense and mystery
∆ Crime
∆ Love
∆ Emotional
∆ Marriage
∆ Love - Hate relationship
∆ Child
∆ Smart female lead
∆ Love triangle
∆ Secrets

So , I hope you all enjoy the story <3

I have written short stories and poems in the past (But, I have never posted or shared any of those publicly). So it is my first time writing something as detail oriented and lengthy as a fanfiction and publishing it as well. So, I am going to be updating it very slowly to give you all the best reading experience. I have studies and a part time job to do together with this fanfiction thingy and this is something I have never done before so, please go easy on me. I apologize for any grammer mistakes or lack of vocabulary as english is not my first language. Please feel free to correct my english in the comment section.
And please do not hate the characters , hate won't be tolerated.
Constructive criticism is always welcome. So please be respectful in the comment section and do vote , comment and share if you like my work ☺️🙏

DISCLAIMER :

This story is purely a work of fiction and only and only based on my (author) imagination. There is no relation between any real life person , place or thing with the same name or background. If any kind of relation or similarity is seen or found in anyway with anything in real life or with any other story/book , it is purely a coincidence. I do not copy other's works. At some places , I might use references but those are only "references" at the most and nothing more.

I don't own the pictures used in the story. But the editing is mine.

Please DO NOT Copy , re-publish ,transmit or translate this book without the author's permission as it is copyright infringement and violation of law. All rights are reserved by the author.

I am working hard on the plot so , Please be respectful of my hard work.

Thankyou!