CHAPTER 6

Jimin's POV

I wake up early in the morning and get ready quickly to go to Taehyung's house. After collecting all the required things , I put them in a bag and ask the driver to start the car.
Just when I sit in the car , I receive Yoongi hyung's call. They are waiting for me in the special study area.

I cut the call and started thinking of yesterday.

Flashback Starts....

*Yesterday Morning*

I took a break today as I have been struggling through a lot of stress at work. So, I thought of meeting Taehyung and have some casual talk with him as we haven't met for a while now. I don't know how he is doing. He is still not over the past , so it worries me to leave him alone for a long time. And in the evening , I have to go for a family dinner so, I will go there directly from Taehyung's company.

Soon, I reach the company and just when I was going towards the front entrance , to my surprise..... I see Dohyun with two unknown women !
I start panicking and without even realising I yelled at them.

Jimin: What the hell is happening here ??!!

Dohyun sees me , runs towards me and hugs me tightly. I bend down and ask him what he was doing here.
He told about how he ran away from home and met that woman named Y/n and how Rosie wasn't allowing him to go out.

Rosie introduces herself.

He hugs me even more tightly and I hug him back and I hear him whisper in my ear.

Dohyun : *Whispering* Uncle ! I am scared. Rosie wants to kill me and punish daddy.

My eyes widen in shock. And a moment later , I feel something wet on my shoulder..... D-Dohyun is crying !?

Rosie is still here and I should not scare Dohyun even more with my reaction ! I can't act rashly. Calm down Jimin ! Calm down ! I don't know what this woman's real motive is. I have to deal with this calmly. First I need to calm him down and send Rosie back , later I will talk to Dohyun when he gets a bit normal.

Jimin : *Whispering* Dohyun-ah ! My baby ! Don't be scared, uncle is here. You are safe with uncle. Calm down my prince. Shhh... *Pats his back softly*.

Dohyun : *Whispering* I don't want to go back with Rosie. *Voice cracking*

Jimin : *Whispering* You are not going anywhere ! Uncle is not leaving you okay ? Calm down my baby. *Worried*

Dohyun : Yes... *Voice cracking* uncle !

Rosie comes towards us , I hug Dohyun tighter than ever and keep patting his back to calm him down. I look at that woman named Y/n and nod in a thankyou. She leaves after nodding back.
As soon as she leaves , I lift Dohyun in my arms and he keeps resting his head on my shoulder , holding me tightly with his tiny arms.
I ask Rosie to go back home and that I will take Dohyun with me.
She must have known me as there are photos of the 7 of us and our families in Taehyung's home.
She leaves after a few minutes. I put Dohyun on the ground and pull away a little bit to see his face. I see him in tears and my heart starts aching seeing him so scared.

Jimin : Dohyun-ah , baby ! Look at me. Uncle is here and Rosie is gone. Look at me baby. *Keeps holding his shoulders and occassionally rubbing them to calm him down*

Dohyun : *Looks at him* *Hiccups a little bit because of excessive crying*

Jimin : *Smiles at him in assurance* First let's go in. Uncle will treat you to an icecream okay ? *Smiles*