CHAPTER 57

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung : But hyung.... I am in love... with her. I love her so much that... I can never imagine her going away from me. I can never imagine her being someone else's wife anymore. I am so fu*king in love with her that I am scared to lose her every day, every minute, every second and every moment that I spend with her....

Everyone after hearing Taehyung's confession was surprised but had knowing expressions. No one was shocked but concerned. Everyone had an inkling that Taehyung has grown feelings for Y/n. But his brothers seemed more concerned than happy for him.

Jungkook : Hyung, you know what you are saying right? You know how much you have suffered from the curse yet you are not stopping yourself from falling for her everyday.

Yoongi : He is right. You know what that curse has done to our family right? I will recommend you start staying away from her. After her mother is better, start staying away from her. Once Dohyun starts getting back his memories, break up with her. Set her free and don't give her any hopes.

Just when Yoongi ends his sentence, Jimin's voice is heard in the background.

Jimin : Dohyun got his memories back.

Shocked, everyone turns to see him standing at the door.

Hoseok : What!? What are you saying Jimin!?

Jimin : He told me just now. He said he started getting his memories back almost a month ago.

Seokjin : You mean he has been hiding this since last 1 month!?

Jimin : Yes, he knows Y/n is not his mother. He remembers everything.

Jungkook : Taehyung hyung, did you know that he got his memories back?

Taehyung sadly nods a "yes". He knew where this all was going. He knew his brothers will ask him to end his relationship with Y/n now that Dohyun's memories have returned.

Taehyung : He told me just a few days back. When Y/n was kidnapped by Marco. But... Where is Dohyun?

Jimin : He is in his room. Praying to god for his mommy's wellbeing. I told him she would be fine but he couldn't stop crying. So, I asked him to pray.

Yoongi : *Concerned even more* That means, even after knowing everything, he has accepted Y/n as his mother. This has become so twisted, I am afraid it won't end nicely. What should we do now? We can't tell him about the curse, he's very young.

Before anyone could say anything, A knock on the door is heard.

Seokjin : I guess, the doctor is here. Taehyung, take her to your bedroom.

Taehyung nods and slowly picks Y/n up bridal style, his worried eyes never leaving her unconscious face. He leaves the room first while his brothers welcome the doctor and accompany her to their bedroom.

In a minute, Taehyung enters the bedroom only to see a sobbing Dohyun with his tear drenched face and shuddering lips, his eyes closed and hands folded... praying incessantly for his mommy.

Taehyung is shocked and scared at the same time. Even when Y/n was kidnapped, Dohyun was still not as worried and sad as he is now. What exactly has happened to him? Why was he crying so much?!