CHAPTER 53

Author's POV

Marco : First of all, I want you... beautiful... And then I want the lives of your husband and son. That is when I would be able to quench my thirst. My thirst of revenge.... Revenge from the Kim's, from Taehyung...

Y/n : You are a criminal! The police won't let you go. He would be coming soon with the police.

Marco : You think he is dumb enough to inform the police while he knows I am keeping an eye on him?

Y/n : But you killed my father... You killed him!! I won't let you go...

Marco : *Laughs mockingly* You won't let me go !? Try holding me first and then we will talk about letting go.... Anyways, now I understand why he was trying to remarry you, Ms. Y/n. Our taste in women is very similar. I too love women who are fierce like a tiger.

Y/n : Don't try anything on me... Taehyung won't leave you if you hurt me!

Marco : Don't you have too much trust in your husband!?

Y/n : Then what!? Should I trust my father's killer!?

Marco : Killer!? I saved him... That is why he was repaying my debt on him. I never knew that that beautiful girl 10 years ago were you. Or I would have asked my men to film you while ruining you and your body. I would have done that if I knew it's my rival's future wife!

Y/n : It was you!!?? You sent those men to r**e me!??

Marco : Your father did a grave mistake. I had no choice beautiful.

Y/n : What mistake!!?? What did he do!!??

Marco : He used to be a gambling addict. One day he ended up losing his bet and he was crying out of anger on himself. I went to visit the casino and I met him. We used to smuggle drugs through that casino. But unfortunately he saw us while making a deal. When my men found him, I offered him money, at first he refused but then I offered him money again, this time giving him 4 times more to gamble. I told him that he can pay me back once he wins against me. But if he loses, he would be working for me for the next 5 years. Out of greed, your father chose to compete against me and lost badly. I asked him to work for me for 5 years and he accepted the deal. But then he tried to play smart, he tried to inform the police and that is when we were in trouble because of him for the first time. I had no choice but to send my men to his house to threaten him using his daughter. The moment he agreed to never go back to you and your mom for the next five years working under me loyally, I asked them to stop.

Y/n : You are such a manipulative cunning bastard!

Marco : *Smirks* That's a good compliment beautiful. *Winks* After that day, he was very loyal to us. He kept his promise of not going back to his family. Everything was going as planned but then, one day he tried to act smart again. I don't know what he was trying to do but whatever it was, it was not for his good. I was already depressed because of Hyun-mi and when he found that I was forcing the wife of Kim Taehyung to leave him and come with me. Your father informed him about everything. Because of him, Kim Taehyung killed my men in Korea. I would have killed your father then and there but I was now more interested in using him as a pawn. He forgot that I made him sign a contract which said that I would be the owner of his daughter and mother if he betrays me. When he found that the contract is still with me... Completely intact, he realized that the one he burned was not the original contract but a copy. That is when he realized his mistake of trying to fool a deadly beast. I forgave him for one last time and then, used him... In all the places where it was risky, where it was life threatening. We used to send him as a scapegoat. *Smirks evilly*