CHAPTER 27

Taehyung's POV

The moment I read that note, I felt like dying. 

At this point we were clear that there really are chances that Dohyun ran away and he wasn't kidnapped...... atleast according to our judgement, the chances of him getting kidnapped decreased exponentially after reading that note.

It's all because of me. I am responsible for all of this mess. I should have forced Dohyun to speak up and share his situation even if it was uncomfortable for him. I should have kept an eye on his behavior changes more thoroughly ! I am an irresponsible father !!

I swear if something happens to Dohyun, I will make each one of those children pay for bullying him. No ! Not the children...... I am not that cruel ! The parents would pay ! Yes ! Every single student involved in bullying and hurting him, their parents will pay for their child's sins. And all the teachers who  were irresponsible and didn't pay attention to the crime happening under their nose will pay as well !! *Angered*

We run out of the secondary door trying to find him. 

Holding his note in my sweaty palms, I keep praying silently.

 I just hope we make it on time before he takes any wrong step.

Dohyun, my child where are you ? I will never leave you alone anymore, I promise !! I will make it up to you for the affection, care and love that you have been lacking since your birth. *Looking around, stressed* *Tears falling from his eyes in anxiousness*

God please don't take him away from me. He is the only treasure I have. He is my everything ! Take my life instead of him but just protect him and bring him back completely safe and protected. *More tears start falling out of his eyes*

Even after so much messed up thoughts in my mind, I realize I am still worried about Y/n as much as I am worried about my son....... or maybe a just a little less than my son, but  the guilt is making me weak on the inside. I feel this heaviness of my guilt weighing down upon me as more and more time is passing by. Maybe God really wanted to give me a lesson , I will have to make amends for my wrongdoings towards her as soon as I find my son back. *Sighs internally* *Worried*

It's getting dark. I am scared even more now. Dohyun-ah ! Where are you son ??!! *Getting more and more anxious* *Looking around frantically calling his name again and again*

Jimin and Jungkook are getting more nervous and anxious as well. They seem scared. I can see how much they are trying to hold in their tears and be strong and optimistic about the whole situation. They know that if I see them crying and losing their mind  as well, I might as well lose that teeny tiny bit of hope that I am trying to hold on to. They are trying to act strong to keep me as much sane as possible.

Just when we were out of the school panicking and turning into a mess, Jimin got a call from Seokjin hyung.

~Ring Ring~

Jimin : Hello ? Hyung ?!

.

.

Jimin : Wh-what ?! Where ??!!

.

.

Jimin : Okay we will reach there as soon as possible. You guys reach there as well !!

The moment Jimin cut the call, both I and Jungkook run towards him expectantly. Jimin looks at us, with a slow tide of relief spreading across his face.

Jimin : Yoongi hyung finally hacked the system. They found him running out of this door and taking a bus to the opposite side of the city. He deboarded the bus just now. Hyung has sent the location, let's go !