CHAPTER 39

Taehyung's POV

The moment I see that shadow and the custom made crown on her head, I almost yell in shock. But thankfully, I cover my mouth before any voice could come out.

I don't know how and when, but I start shivering.

Am I hallucinating again !!?? Am I losing my mind !!?? Hundreds of doubts started running through my mind.

I start tapping my cheeks and then pinch myself thinking of it as a dream but I felt it.... the pain..... that means I am not dreaming !!

My heart starts pounding nervously and my throat goes dry. All those memories, all that guilt starts resurfacing again, messing with my mind and making my heart ache ! I feel a throbbing pain rising in my head. My eyes turning red in tears, with memories of Hyun-mi..... our time together..... her death..... and that curse!

I keep staring at the shadow in confusion, shock and fear.... I could see her hair flowing with the wind. The hair length is exactly the same as Hyun-mi. Or maybe I am just overthinking things. I don't know.

But wait !!

Whoever it is !! How did that person enter my house !!??

OH SHIT-

I immediately start running towards the room's door, making sure to open it slowly and then locking it so as to not risk Y/n or Dohyun's life at all cost !!

I check my pockets only to find no cellphone at all !! Where did my phones go !? Oh yes I remember now !! One was left at Jungkook's office and the other one is in the drawing room ! It fell on the ground when I saw Hyun-mi's figure sitting on the sofa.

I run towards the drawing room, and immediately lift up my phone which was on the floor. I start running towards the main door to look around the house while simultaneously calling my brothers.

First, Jimin picks up the call after a few rings.....

Jimin: *Groggily* Taehyung !?

Taehyung : Jimin come to my house immediately and call every one. It's an emergency !

With this I cut the call. Now I immediately call the gaurds guarding the house.

Soon the moment I leave the door to the mansion, I see three of the guards holding flashlights, running towards me.

When they come closer, they bow and wait for my order.

Taehyung : What the hell are you guys doing !!?? I increased the security 5 folds yet someone broke into the house! Now immediately start finding that trespasser! I can't risk my wife's and child's life !! And one of you stand here at the door and keep an eye ! I don't want anyone to enter the house other than me or my brothers !

They all mumble their apologies and one of them stands at the Door, while the others start their search of the trespasser simultaneously informing other guards on call.

With this, I start rushing towards the window outside of the room where Y/n is sleeping.

But to my surprise, when I reach there, I find no one around! This was the exact place where I saw that shadow. Where did that person go now !?

I start looking around when I realize, none of the lights in our yard are working at the moment ! *Shocked*

But it's not possible ! Yoongi hyung has made all sorts of arrangements for Dohyun's safety. I have never found my yard as dark as today.

In the past, I have walked around here even during midnight but this is the first time it looks haunted !! It's scary as the only source of light is the moon, the stars, and the very little morning light before dawn breaks.