CHAPTER 18

Y/n's POV

I finally completed everything in time. Thank god I know programming ! I made a small program that helped me minimise and correct most of the errors and it literally saved me so much time ! I just had to read them superficially and my work was done. But it was literally a whole month's work that I did in 5 days. He's such a devil ! He wanted me to work to death.

I should now get ready to see him. Afterall , there's no point in avoiding him. He's my employer and I am his slave. *Sighs loudly*

I wash my haggard looking face , comb my hair and adjust my clothes. With all of this , I just keep thinking of his reaction. This is giving me anxiety for no reason !

Whatever ! I should be proud that I edited a whole bunch of documents that would have required more than 7 times the taken time.

I get out of my room with the new printed documents and reach the devil's room. I knock the door , the indicator turns green and I enter the room.

I see him sitting at his desk with some papers in his hand. He puts the papers on the desk and raises his head to look at me.

I see him and his eyes..... is he angry for some reason ?

He looks so cold and emotionless at times that I feel he was a stone in his past life.

Why does he always greet me with anger and rage !? I didn't even show my face to him since last 5 days and yet he's angry with me for some reason !

Taehyung : Why do you keep zoning out every single time !? Can't you focus on work !?

I slowly come back to my senses.

Ignoring his words , I bow and wish him a good afternoon and inform about work completion.

Y/n : Sir I completed the work that was assigned to me. Please take a look.

He gestures me to bring the documents to him and I walk up to his desk to hand him over those documents.

The way he looks at me in disbelief is as if I did some kind of crime !

Taehyung : *Questioning* *Doubting* You completed all of this in just 5 days !?

Y/n : *Nods* Yes.

Taehyung : *Still doubting* You sure you didn't use any cheap underhanded tricks !? If I find that you cheated your way out of your work. You won't be able to live peacefully after that ! Be mindful of that.

Underhanded tricks !? Does programming a support program count as underhanded ? I don't think that's cheating or anything. I made the program by myself and worked on everything by myself ! Right ! This can't qualify as "cheap underhanded tricks".

What he was trying to do to me is actually cheap and underhanded . Who gives the work of a whole month to be completed in just 5 days !?

Y/n : I didn't use any cheap underhanded tricks sir. If you want you can verify.

Taehyung : *Still doubting* Okay give me some time to check. I will call you later. You can take a break for an hour.

Y/n : Okay sir. *Bows and goes out*

Finally ! Finally I can go out of this hell hole atleast for an hour. I want to eat something sweet. Let's see what the cafeteria got here !

I have been in my room since last five days. Thankfully the room he has given me has all the basic amenities. And Jungkook sent me a bag of clothes as well ! He also used to send freshly prepared food to me three times a day. So , overall I had everything , it wasn't easy but it wasn't impossible as well *Proud smile*.