CHAPTER 36

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung : *Shocked* What !? She's dead !? How !?

Seokjin : We are all going to the crime scene. You should come with us.

Taehyung : Just a moment hyung. I will change and come out immediately.

Seokjin : Okay but be quick.

Taehyung : Hmm. *Nods*

With this I open the door slowly and go in the changing room..... tip-toeing all the while so as to not wake Dohyun and Y/n up.

I change quickly and leave a note for Y/n and Dohyun at the corner table.

With this I get out of my room and we leave for the crime scene.

Once we reach there, I see police officers taking pictures and putting barricades around a small house which is situated in the middle of nowhere. The house is covered with thick forest all around.

We get out of our car and walk towards the one who looks like their superior.

The policeman nods at us as a greeting and without further ado we are taken inside the house.

The moment we enter, an extremely pungent smell of decayed flesh enters our nostrils. Scrunching our noses and holding our breaths we enter the kitchen to see a rotten dead body over the floor. I won't say completely rotten.... looks like it has started to rot not long ago.

All of the hyungs and I are shocked to see that woman in that state. She has a huge wound in her back.

She was murdered. Someone stabbed her....

But we can't let this news out. We will have to investigate privately without any involvement of the media. She worked at our home and she was Dohyun's caretaker. So, it might affect Dohyun's privacy.

Taehyung : Officer..... We don't want this to reach the media. We want to investigate privately. And if possible, avoid our name or our company's name to be mentioned at all costs.

Policeman : Okay Mr. Kim. We will try to keep it private.

Taehyung : Thankyou.

I see the hyungs are gathered around Rosie's belongings that are bunched in groups for investigation.

I walk towards them and see Namjoon hyung holding a letter like thing in his hand.

Before he opens it, I reach there. They all seem shocked and worried.

Before I could ask them, Namjoon hyung passes the folded letter to me.

Taehyung : *Confused* What is this !?

Jimin : This letter seems to be addressed to you. Before we could open it, you already came by so we thought of giving it to you to read first.

Yoongi : The thing is..... why is there a letter addressed to you at a place where that woman was murdered? It's suspicious.

Hoseok : Open it Tae.... let's see what is going on. Maybe we can get some additional clues in it.

I nod in a yes. Lowering my head, I see my name written over it.

"For dear Tae-Tae"

My heart starts pounding in nervousness the moment I see my name as "Tae-Tae" and that handwriting. Is it what I really think it is !?

But why am I nervous !?

I take a deep breath and open the folded letter slowly.

I start reading the letter silently..... my anxiety growing with every word.