CHAPTER 30

Taehyung's POV

Hoseok : Y/n woke up !!

The moment I hear those words, thousands of emotions run through my heart and mind simultaneously. I feel happy, relieved, nervous, scared, all at once !

I don't know how and when I start running towards him and we both started running towards Y/n's room.

In a minute, we reach there and I see everyone standing out of the room except for Jungkook and Dohyun. I stop in my tracks panting and gasping to catch my breath.

My heart is racing and pounding. I feel a slow tide of relief rising in my heart but at the same time I feel nervous and scared. I am scared to face her, scared to traumatize her even more. I am nervous thinking of how she will react on my presence around her. I am nervous because there are chances that she will never ever forgive me. That vision of disgust on her face after meeting me again is heartbreaking. It makes my chest ache with heaviness and I feel stuffy.

Taehyung : Can't we go in ? Why are you all standing here ?

Jin : The nurse sent us out. We can go in after the doctor completes their checkup on her.

Taehyung : What about Dohyun and Jungkook ?

Namjoon : You see.... Dohyun didn't even sleep and kept talking to her for the whole night so we couldn't really ask him to come out with us and as for Jungkook, you already know how he hasn't left her side since the day of the accident.

Right ! Both of them have so much love for Y/n, they have the right to stay with her and look after her.

Taehyung : *Nods in understanding* Oh right....

After this conversation, we all wait in silence. I look at Jimin, the disappointment is still clearly visible on his face and it's hurting me. I feel so worthless and hopeless at the moment. I feel like a loser. Yoongi hyung on the other hand is expressionless. But disappointment is better than no expressions at all. I don't know what he thinks of me now. If he really sees me in the same light as he used to see me earlier or he has started hating me as well ? It's suffocating but I know I deserve this. All of this.

But the biggest challenge is yet to be faced. It's like I am knowingly entering a nightmare. I don't know how Y/n will react. I don't know how I should apologize to her. I don't really know what I should do to make her understand that I realized my mistake and now I am regretting every single thing that I have done to her.

I am scared to even look her in the eyes. I am scared because I don't know what kind of emotions would be in there. I am scared because I don't want to see hatred for me in her eyes.

It's so funny, I did the same to her yet I am scared to get the same from her. Karma really is a cruel thing. You only understand what you have done when you face the same thing yourself.

But even if she never ever forgives me, I am ready to accept everything as it is. All I want is her mercy on my child. I can become her slave for life if she is ready to help my child recover. I will even happily gift her the whole Kim empire if she wants. I can keep begging to her forever. I don't care about anything anymore...... my life is already a mess...... all I can do now is try to save my child. If she wants my life in return of saving my son, then I am ready to die. And I really mean it. I can do whatever to save my child.

I sound so desperate. And yes, I really am desperate ! I can't believe that I am the same person who's ego was once bigger than this whole universe. But now, with that ego and arrogance, my self esteem is also badly crushed. I feel like a loser who can never get out of this hell hole. I am just praying to not let all of this mess reach my child. I would prefer to die before seeing hatred and disappointment in his eyes as well.