CHAPTER 19

Y/n's POV

After an hour I get a call from my devil CEO. Well I was anyways going back to work after the break.

I reach his room , as usual I wait for the indicator to turn green and I finally enter the room when I see the indicator change the colour.

I see him sitting on the couch. Holding a pen and paper. He's working on something it seems.

He raises his head to look at me and I finally bow and greet him.

The next thing I see literally creeped me out.......

He smiled at me......And the way he smiled..... he looks like a sexy devil ! It's scary yet sexy !

Is he okay !? What is going on in his mind !?

Why does he have to make my heart flutter like that !?

Taehyung : Y/n come here. Sit beside me. *Pats his hand beside him on the couch gesturing her to come and sit with him*

What !? Did I hear it right !? He's asking me to sit beside him with that killer smile of his !? Am I dreaming or what !? *Shocked*

As always I am frozen in my place due to confusion , fear , nervousness and what not ! It scares me to be close with him.

An hour ago he was ready to come at me with all of his anger and rage and now he's smiling !? He's bipolar ! For sure !

Should I go or should I run away !? What do I do now ?

As usual , I keep zoning out in my own world and when he sees me zoning out again , he stands up and walks up to me. He keeps wearing his smile , and stands in front of me..... looking at me with shining eyes. I might die of a heart attack any moment now ! Can I just run away ?! His aura..... the tension in the room..... It's for sure not normal ! But then what the hell is going on in his mind !? And what the hell is going on with MY heart !!??

He never fails to shock me with his actions on every single meeting of ours !

I don't trust him and his smile....... I don't know what is going on in his mind !!

He comes closer to me...... way too closer than necessary. I take a step back , he comes forward , two more steps back, he comes forward again. With this my back hit with the closed door. Where do I go now !?

He's towering over me ! And as if this wasn't enough , he raises both of his arms and places them on both the sides of the door by the support of his palms with my head in between.

He locked me in place !!

He bends towards me.... and now his face is almost over mine, with his nose touching mine !

This proximity , his hot breaths fanning my face , his lusty eyes and his smile that is creeping me out...... none of this is helping me in any way !

I don't want this to go any further but I don't know why my legs are becoming jello !! At this point I should have already adjusted to his behaviour and should have found a way to tackle all of this with a calm mind but here I am ! Becoming a mess with every passing second ! *Sighs internally*

I am numb right now ! I can't think straight when he's in such a close proximity !! And with the anxiety and nervousness taking over my mind , I might literally faint at this rate !

Taehyung : *Whispering* *Looking her straight in the eyes* Y/n , sweetheart.... Can't you stop testing my patience for once ? What do I have to do to make you understand that I hate repeating my words ?

I feel goosebumps forming over my body. His words....with the husky and breathy tone in his voice..... and with the dangerously low pitch..... none of it seems like an order but more like a warning. *Nervous*