Chapter 63 (The End)

The air hung heavy with the weight of revelation, the ancient words resonating in the room, causing a profound silence to settle over the assembled Kim family. Each member stood, stunned and captivated by the intricacies unveiled within the prophetic words, revealing the entwined fates and the hope for a resolution that had eluded them for generations.

Jin: *Eyes widened in disbelief,astonished and relieved* So, this book holds the final piece of the puzzle.

Namjoon: *Voice trembles* Only when a woman from Y/n's bloodline wholeheartedly embraces a Kim family member will these curses dissipate.

Hoseok: *Determined* We have the chance to change everything.

Jimin: *Brows furrowed with concern* But what about our curse? How do we ensure it's not part of the same cycle?

Y/n: *Calm, yet resolute* Maybe breaking both curses is intertwined. It's about 'true love'—genuine, pure, and unconditional.

Taehyung's  eyes locked with Y/n's, with a depth of sincerity shining through, he speaks...

Taehyung: Yes, it's about genuine feelings, not superficial attractions.

Jungkook: *Grins widely* So, Taehyung hyung and Y/n, you guys are destined to lift both curses.

Taehyung: *Determined* Y/n, I promise to stand by you, to break these curses together.

Y/n's eyes mirrored Taehyung's determination. 

Y/n: We'll face this together. *Smiles*

Months slipped by like grains of sand in an hourglass, the Kim family's days were filled with relentless pursuits of clues and rituals. They scoured ancient texts, unraveling the tangled web of their family's history, unearthing hidden remedies and cryptic solutions.

They realized that all the problems, complications, and dangers they faced were actually interconnected with the curse itself. These struggles were like steps they had to overcome before the curse could finally be lifted.

6 months later...

Whispers of anticipation filled the Kim household as Y/n's pregnancy became the focal point of their lives. The news of a new addition to the family had brought an ineffable joy, especially for Taehyung, who was over the moon with the thought of becoming a father once again. Y/n, with a gentle radiance, navigated through the initial months, her smile carrying the weight of their hopes and dreams.

As her pregnancy progressed, the house became a hub of preparation, filled with laughter, occasional bouts of nervousness, and the sweet chaos of planning for their growing family. Taehyung would often find himself lost in moments, whispering to Y/n's belly, sharing secrets with the little life that was gradually making its presence known.

The final months arrived, and as Y/n's due date drew near, the excitement in the household peaked. Taehyung, ever the attentive partner, was by her side, ensuring her comfort and eagerly counting down the days. The anticipation and love within their home reached a crescendo when the day finally arrived, marked by laughter, tears, and overwhelming joy as their daughter came into the world, bringing with her a newfound sense of completeness.

Taehyung's heart swelled with a warmth that surpassed any other emotion as he cradled his daughter in his arms for the first time. His gaze, brimming with awe, traced every feature on her face, every tiny detail seemed like a miracle to him. Y/n, recovering from the exhaustion of childbirth, shared in this overwhelming moment, her eyes misty with tears of happiness as she watched Taehyung with their little bundle of joy.