CHAPTER 7

Yoongi's POV

As soon as Jimin came , we started out by placing the cams and recorders secretly. One of us made sure to keep an eye around while the other two placed the cams and recorders in hidden spots.

All we have to do now is wait, observe and look out for clues.

Yoongi : I have connected all of these to my PC. I will send you guys the link to access these footages and recordings.
Now , Jimin , you should go and start your work before uncle calls us. You know how your secretary is.

Jimin : Yes hyung , I will go for now. We can be in contact through phone call. If there's any emergency , just let me know , I will be here instantly !

Yoongi : Yeah ! Now you should go . Rosie will be here soon. We need to be as alert as possible.

Jhope : Yes hyung is right ! You go for now Jimin. Or your dad will kill you and us as well *Laughs softly*

Jimin : Okay ! Bye !

With this Jimin went to his company. Now , first we need to see what is going on here. Rosie will be here around afternoon before Dohyun comes home. We have to be well prepared before she comes back.

Taehyung's POV

As soon as I reached the company , I remembered that I have to remind Jimin about the new secretary.
Things would be too much to handle if it's delayed anymore.

I messaged Jimin and started working. While working, a sudden flash of memory went through in my mind !

"No girl would like a guy with a defective personality !!"

That woman !!! I feel like a volcano as soon as I think about what happened last night !! Gosh !!! Why in the middle of my important work , I started thinking about that scammer !! Girls these days can go to any lengths to swindle rich men out of their money !! And that girl was too bold to behave rudely and throw money on my face , this face of the Most Handsome Man On This Planet !!

If I see her again ever in my life , I will make sure to let her know her place and make her beg for my mercy until she learns her lesson !! *Face gets redder due to anger* *Hands turn into tight fists until the knuckles start turning white due to excessive force*

Just when I was zoning out.... I received a message from Jimin !

It read "I found a person who would be perfect for the secretary's post. I will inform her. Just tell me when I need to ask her to join , today or tomorrow as per your wish."

Taehyung : *Thinking* I need someone ASAP ! I can't wait , work has been piling up a lot recently !! I should ask him to call her to join today and send her details to me through email. I will send him a contract I prepared especially for my secretary's position , I can't afford mis-management anymore.

I messaged Jimin everything with the attached copy of the contract and started working again.
A few moments later I received Jimin's text saying "Do you think this makes sense ?! Who would want a job with such strict terms of contract. It literally looks like a slave contract ! Do you want a secretary or a slave ?! Don't you think you should change it a little bit !? I doubt you will ever get a secretary at this rate."

Taehyung : *Typing* "I don't want to change anything in it. And , honestly speaking , with the past experiences I've had , I actually want a slave in the name of a secretary ! I can't afford being in the same cycle of hiring and firing people every single day ! And , the salary I am providing makes up for all of it. Just send this to the woman you are thinking of hiring. If she doesn't want , there are other people who would be happily taking this job. And if she agrees to join the job , ask her to join today itself , I have too much work piling up."