CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Y/n :

24 yrs old. She's a very sweet , kind , smart girl who had a very rough childhood. Her father was never financially stable and got into gambling losing all the remaining of the little inheritance that was left for them by Y/n's grandfather which led them from riches to rags. One day he went missing out of the blue and never returned. She is still trying to find him. Her mother has been ill with a heart condition and needs regular treatment every month. Y/n has been shuffling between several different part time jobs to pay for her mother's treatment as well as her studies.
She finally graduated last year from a business school and is trying to find a proper job since last 3 months. She self taught herself 6 different languages and is a pro at dealing and managing people with all sorts of emotional and temper problems.

Mr. Kim Taehyung / Mr. V :

26 yrs old. President (CEO) of the biggest conglomerate of Korea , "The Kim corporation" situated in Seoul.
Has a 5 yr old son named "Dohyun" from his first wife "Hyun-mi". Hyun-mi died two days after giving birth to Dohyun. He also lost his mother at a very young age. After these incidents , Taehyung closed his heart and became extremely mean and cold but is really soft when it comes to his son ( King of duality 😉).
He has anger management issues and is a clean freak. Hates mis-management and is ruthless when it comes to his employees and their mistakes. He doesn't forgive people easily. Has a stubborn and obsessive ass and gets what he wants by hook or by crook.

He has two older brothers "Kim Namjoon" ( Also known as RM ) and "Kim Seokjin"(Also known as Jin ). Namjoon works in the Busan branch as the president while Seokjin works in the U.S Branch as the vice chairman. Taehyung's father is the chairman of the Kim Corporation.

Taehyung also has three cousin brothers named "Min Yoongi" ( Also called Suga) , "Jung Hoseok" ( Also called J-Hope , Hobi ) and "Park Jimin" (Jimin). All of their great-grandfathers took their mother's surnames years ago except for taehyung's great-grandfather, he continued with his father's surname unlike his brothers.
Suga , J-Hope and Jimin are Vice chairmen of the sub-label corporations under the Kim Corporation i.e. "The Min Corporation" , "The Jung Corporation" and "The Park Corporation".

Taehyung has a family friend named "Jeon Jungkook" since childhood. He is the president of "The Jeon corporation" which is one of the partner companies of the Kim Corporation. Jungkook is Taehyung's best friend. Being a single child , he treats Taehyung and his brothers like his own real brothers.

Together they call their group as "Bangtansonyeondan" short for BTS.

DOHYUN :

5 yr old. Taehyung's child and his most precious treasure. Child prodigy. Genius and much smarter than the kids of his age (His vibe check is never wrong 😉). If his father is king of duality then, he is the prince of duality 😉
Cold as ice just like his father. Very mature for his age , sometimes even more mature than his own uncles and father. A very creative and multi-talented child. Loves his father a lot and misses his mommy ( Even though he never met her ).
He is treated like a prince by his uncles and grandpa.

Other characters will be introduced while the story is ongoing whenever and wherever required.