CHAPTER 23

Taehyung's POV

Namjoon : Taehyung ? Taehyung ?!

Taehyung : *Confused* Huh ?

Namjoon : What are you thinking ? 

Taehyung : Umm nothing hyung....... I was just mentally organizing my schedule for tomorrow. The Chinese investors are coming for a meeting tomorrow.

Namjoon : Do you want me or Jin hyung to go in your stead ? You can take a break if you want. And tomorrow is Dohyun's birthday, you can spend some time with him.

Taehyung : I would love to spend time with him but he has a test tomorrow so he can't skip school. So, there's no meaning in staying back. Instead I will just attend the meeting and come back immediately. I have some other work as well.

Namjoon : Okay...... Now eat and sleep early. You won't be able to rest tomorrow. 

Taehyung : Yes *Smile*

With this we continue eating and finish our dinner soon. 

We play board games with Dohyun for a while and after some time we decide to go to sleep.

Sometimes my hyungs behave like my mother. They legit forced me to sleep with Dohyun today. *Chuckles softly*

I can't win over them and their demands, So finally I shift Dohyun's pillow and blanket in my room with his story books and toy box.

My brothers can go beyond limits to mend my and Dohyun's relationship.

My baby usually sleeps alone because I am too busy. At times even if I am free, Dohyun would just straight away say no to share his room or mine to sleep. He has developed a habit of sleeping alone so he thinks that it would be a bother for me to sleep with him as I must have developed a habit of sleeping alone as well, just like him. 

My baby is way too mature and I don't like it one bit. He is a child and I want him to live his life like a child, but he acts like an adult and it hurts my heart but I really can't do anything about it.

Dohyun agreed to my brother's demands because he can't say no to them just like his father. 

I am so thankful to them for demanding things like these and making ways for me to get closer to my child and mending our relationship. *Smiles internally*

Finally we all go to our rooms to sleep. I start reading a story to Dohyun and he slowly drifts off to dreamland. I look at his sleeping figure and warmth fills my body. I feel so calm and happy just by looking at his face. He has beautiful features..... just like his mommy. *Smiles*

Minutes later I too drift off to dreamland while holding my little prince in my arms.

A few hours later, I wake up after hearing some movement outside of my room in my sleep. I slowly open my eyes in confusion. At first I think of it as phantasm or dream and try to go back to sleep. But a few minutes later I hear some movement again. 

Scared, I turn on the lamp and check the room first. I see nothing..... that means the sound was coming from outside of my room. I get out of my bed slowly, check on Dohyun and find a sharp toy from his toy box, hide it in the pocket of my night suit and tip toe towards the door.

Slowly, I open the door and peek out of it sneakily. I don't see anyone. Even after waiting for a long time , I don't see anything suspicious. But just when I think of it as my phantasm and prepare to go back to sleep, I see a shadow lurking around the library.

This makes my hair rise in caution and fear.

I immediately get out of my room , close the door and lock it so as to keep Dohyun safe.