CHAPTER 44

Y/n's POV

Soon we were off to Canada.

As I enter the private jet, I feel overwhelmed with the decoration and amenities. It's all too luxurious for my taste.

The air hostess sends us to the back of the plane where there was an opulent suite with two big rooms and a pantry.

Taehyung pushes my wheel chair inside while Dohyun carries Yeontan following us closely behind.

As we enter the suite, my eyes were dazzled with the minimalistic yet classy decor of the rooms. Again everything spoke "rich" out loud.

I used to sometimes envy these rich people but as I have started living the same lifestyle recently, I feel like my old life was much better. I had so many situations at hand and I was always running stressed but now suddenly I have nothing to do and it irritates me for some reason. Maybe because I am too much habituated of being stressed and doing things on my own.... I don't know.

But... I can't say that the rich people do not face any problems. Someone said it right.... Money can't buy you happiness.

I don't know..... all I can say is my problems were still dealable. But the problems these people are facing are completely out of hands. I mean someone was trying to kill Dohyun, someone was trying to take revenge on the Kim's, Taehyung's first wife was killed.... and the list just keeps going. These things are not normal.

My mom always tells me that God will always provide you with problems, be it realistic or unrealistic. If you are able to handle basic problems, God will send you advanced ones. This is what is happening here.... Taehyung doesn't have basic problems like financial situations, or lack of basic necessities like food, shelter, clothes so God made sure to send advanced problems to him. Now I don't think I can just think of rich people as "happy people" with no stress at all. Looking at what this family is going through, my whole viewpoint around the rich and money have changed now.

Soon after I agreed to play Dohyun's mother and Taehyung's wife, Taehyung and his bothers made sure of providing every single thing to me at just a flick of my fingers. But I feel that atleast the basic things should be done by us with our own two hands. I am afraid that too much luxury will spoil me and in the future when I will have to leave everything, I might not be able to adjust back to my normal life ever again. I just hope I don't lose myself in this extravagance. *Sighs internally*

Soon Taehyung helps me with lying down on the bed and sends Dohyun and Yeontan to the room adjacent to mine.

Why does he have to send the kids to other room ?! And where is he going to stay !? With me !? In my room !? *Nervous*

Taehyung : Umm.... so.... I am going to stay here with you. *Clears throat in nervousness*

Y/n : But... Dohyun.... *Gulps in nervousness*

Taehyung : He will stay with Tan in the other room.

He will stay with me !? Alone !? In this room !? Am I hearing it right !!??

Gosh ! Why am I blushing !!?? *Face reddens*

Y/n : *Tries to act calm* I-I am okay with staying with Dohyun. Wh-why do you have to.....

Taehyung : It was Dohyun's idea. *Rubs his nape in embarrassment* *Blushes*

Y/n : *Confused* Dohyun's idea !? He doesn't want to stay with us ?? *Frowns in confusion*

Taehyung : H-he.... he wants us to.... to make a baby sister for him. *Looks away shyly*

Y/n : *Shocked* What !!?? *Coughs*