CHAPTER 22

Taehyung's POV

I finally enter my home and see all of them playing tag. Dohyun seems much happier today. I was worried about him. But thanks to my brothers , he looks a bit more relaxed today. *Smiles*

I clear my throat to bring their attention towards me. All of them stop in their tracks and look at me. I smile and all of them smile back. Dohyun runs to me and wraps his tiny little arms around my legs. Finally today he came to me , after so many days of anger and silent treatment for god knows what reason but that doesn't matter. He loves his daddy. *Smiles internally* My baby. *Eyes tear up out of happiness*

I look down, he raises his head showing his little teethy smile. I kneel and lift him up in my arms.

Dohyun : *In his squeaky voice* Daddy why didn't you tell me that uncles are coming to visit us ? *Excited*

Taehyung : I thought of giving you a surprise. So, did you like my surprise Dohyun-ah ?

Dohyun : *Nods excitedly* Yessss *Smiling*

Seokjin : You should change first Taehyung. We will wait for you at the dinner table. *Looks at Dohyun* My prince let's go for now. Your dad will come in a few minutes after changing and freshening up okay ?

Dohyun : *Looks at Seokjin* Okay uncle *Smiles*

With this I pass on my baby to Jin hyung and go to my room to change.

A few minutes later I enter the dining room after a quick shower. I see all of them busy chatting. Dohyun is sitting on Namjoon hyung's lap , they are playing rock-paper-scissor. Hobi hyung is playing with Yeontan. Jimin and Yoongi hyung are bickering as always and Jin hyung is laughing at them. *Chuckles lightly*

I wish I could see this view forever. All happy , chattering away and having fun. *Smiles internally*

I finally sit on my chair and we all start eating and talking to each other like little kids. Wherever we are, however busy we get, we are the happiest when we are together.

Though Jungkook is not here at the moment, but all 6 of us can't stop missing him. We will meet him tomorrow in the evening. Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung came back after a long time. They must be exhausted but they look so happy. We brothers leave all our worries behind whenever we are together. *Smiles*

Actually all of our parents are a bit too self obsessed and unconcerned , no one bothers about their children until it's something to do with business or if there's some major life decision to take. It's us who've grown together. Even in Jungkook's case, he is not blood related but he's equally important to us. He's our little brother. He had the same situations like us. His parents were busy in their own lives not giving any attention to him. So, we all grew up together caring for each other, filling the void of sibling, friend and even parents at times for each other.

I wanted to give a better , simpler and happier life to Dohyun but I am so busy everyday that he stays alone most of the time. Thanks to my brothers, he is happier today. They always take my worries away.

The only thing that's missing is Dohyun's mother. Hyun-mi would have been a great mother. But that curse...... it took away his mom and my wife.

I can't even re-marry, even if I do , how do I trust that woman ? I don't think there would be any woman out there who would treat her step child as her own.

I tried dating women once and the experience was horrifying. One of them was so close to ruining my child's life that I legit lost my mind after finding out her reality. If not for Jin hyung, I would have literally gotten married to her thinking that she would be a good mother to Dohyun.