CHAPTER 47

Taehyung's POV

As Y/n went out of the room, I start a small chat with Dohyun but I didn't know he would again start with his demand of his little sister...

Dohyun : Daddy... I hate you *Tears form in his eyes*

Taehyung : But my prince why don't you understand? Your little sister is not a fruit that it will just grow out of your mommy's womb.

Dohyun : I know you don't give love to mommy *More tears form in his eyes*

Taehyung : I-I... I do give her love... Why are you doing this to me baby?

Dohyun : Then tell me why my little sister is not here yet? *Pouts angrily*

Taehyung : *Frustrated* Gosh Dohyun! I better not get another child if it is as stubborn as you!

Dohyun : I knew it... you want all of my and my mommy's love for yourself. You don't want my little sister to come to us... you don't want to share my and mommy's love with anyone else. *Tears start trickling down his face*

Taehyung : Dohyun... I didn't mean that.... Why do you think I would be that selfish!? Okay... leave it... I am sorry... I will take mommy to a doctor tomorrow okay ? We will get some medicines for her okay?

Dohyun : Promise? *Smiles excitedly*

Taehyung : Umm... uh.... Okay... promise *Smiles*

I don't know how Y/n handles this little anger ball. He is becoming stubborn day by day. He only listens to Y/n and no one else *Sighs internally*

With this we continue eating our leftover food when thinking of Y/n, I take a look at my wrist watch...

It's been more than 20 minutes and Y/n has still not returned. I am getting worried now. I just hope she is safe.

Recent events have developed a huge fear in me.

Should I go out and search for her ?

But I can't leave Dohyun alone...

Maybe I should take Dohyun with me. That is all I can do for now.

With this I talk to Dohyun about going out and finding Y/n first and then continue eating.

But before we could stand up and walk out of the private room, the door to our room opens and a waitress enters the room.

As soon as my eyes land on her face, I feel my soul leave my body...

Hyun-mi!! It really is Hyun-mi! S-she found us!

My heart starts racing and I feel like I can't breath for some reason.

With anxiety taking over my mind, my head starts spinning.

I can feel my body shivering uncontrollably.

Taehyung this is a trap. This woman is an imposter! Catch her before she runs away! My subconscious warns me.

Taehyung : *Raises his hand to point a finger at her* Y-you...

Very confidently as if she is completely unaffected by my presence, she walks forward and places the dish on the table. Immediately after that, she turns towards Dohyun...

Hyun-mi : *Smiles* You have grown beautifully son. I hope you can remember me soon... Mommy loves you a lot...

Hearing her words, Dohyun seems to have gotten confused.

Dohyun : Daddy... who is she? *Confused* *Looks at Taehyung in confusion*

I shudder in my seat at his words. He can't get back his memories. He won't be able to handle it. No!